More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silverstar12 silverstar12

What's next?

Option 3(Oblivious & Unaware)

Pressing the button, you were engulf with a bright light forcing you to cover your eyes. After the light down, you open your eyes and notice your in a famous country, Japan. Business is going around anywhere, people buying some souvenirs, people eating on restaurants, some talking one another and hanging out.

But the thing that caught your attention was Azzy, who was just admiring around the city taking pictures with her phone. Hell, she even wears a tight sexy black dress that exposes her back, and nearly shows her ass, she also has green hat with zebra designs.

Other than that people don't seem to notice you, heck even looking at you. They're just ignoring you, you approach Azzy and wave a hand in front of her face, she was still taking pictures but ignores you. This surprised you like she didn't consider you being there, you then approach the nearest person and touch their face, they however don't react even giving them a weak slap they still don't react.

This made you surprised, was this the power of the phone? Many questions feel inside your head. You shake those thoughts, as you look back at Azzy who was busy admiring the streets, this made you smirk as you approach her, you then place a hand on her ass then squeeze it, she however did not react. Your smirk deepened at this, as your dick hardened...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)