More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by silverstar12 silverstar12

What's next?

Sex time with Azzy on public(part 1)

You wrapped your arms around Azzy giving kisses through out her face, she still doesn't react and just simply admiring Japan. You licked around her mouth, wrestling against her tongue and you felt her tongue also wrestles with you. Your hands began to roam around her body, touching her breasts squeezing them and go to her ass again squishing them tightly through her tight dress.

You then smirk lustfully, as you grab the bottom of her black dress then lift them up showing her half naked body to the world. You however got your eyes widened to see that she's not wearing bra and it revealed her DD-Cup breasts freely as they bounced around, she also wears a very small black thong nearly showing her pussy. Your dick hardened greatly at the sight of her, she however _STILL _doesn't react and she was oblivious on what you are doing to her, even the people around her are not staring at her near naked body and ignoring her.

You then place your hands on her chest, then squeezed them greatly they feel heavenly on your hands, as you began to squeeze them greatly, pushed them between, and twirl her harden nipples. You place your mouth on her right breast, then began to sucked it hard with your teeth gently biting her nipple, and your left hand began to fondle her left breast. You began to moan as you sucked hard at her breasts then you switch on her left then suck began to suck it greatly like a newborn. While you were sucking her breasts, you then pull down her thong revealing her pussy and insert two fingers in it, as you rapidly thrust them, you did this for a few minutes then her pussy came on your hand which surprised you, it looks like her body can still react.

You then positioned yourself behind her dropping your pants revealing your dick and pointed it at her pussy, you grab her arms behind then finally you thrust forward to her pussy making you moaned loudly, she was very tight and feel her walls clamping around your dick. Azzy was still not reacting, and was unaware of what you are doing, you then began to thrust in and out of her pussy in a normal pace, then increased the speed of your thrusts as you rapidly thrusts in and out of her pussy, slamming your hips greatly against her ass. You slap her ass with every thrusts(she's still doesn't react), then you let go of her arms then grab her breasts then squeezed them greatly. You banged her pussy for a few minutes, then finally cum within her pussy making you moan as you fill her womb with your seed, her pussy also cummed as well mixing your juices together with her.

You pulled out of her, causing some cum to leak out of her pussy then you let out a couple of pants. You then noticed Azzy putting a phone on her head then she said about meeting her friends and going through different stops.

You smirked lustfully at this...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)