More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what's the story?

Opposites

Kurt looked down on his entranced neighbors Zoey and Becca.

They were both annoying bitches. They blared loud annoying electronic dance music, came home drunk and loud late Friday and Saturday nights and were always bugging him to fix their electronic devices they would screw up and Kurt worked in IT.

Kurt took advantage of their trust in his IT skills when they asked him to set up their new smart TV. He set it up so it would broadcast subliminal messages, and he used it to entrance the two one Saturday.

He looked down at the bitches. "Zoey, you are madly in love with me and love obeying me. I am the sexiest man you have ever seen. You want to obey me. You need to obey me, and you'll do whatever I want without question. You also know Becca is a pathological liar and you love to see her humiliated as she is very jealous of you."

"Becca, you must obey me. You can't stand me, but you must obey me. You have no idea why you must obey me, and you'll hate it. However, obeying me will make you horny. The more you obey me, the hornier you get, and the more humiliated you feel, the hornier you'll become, and this makes you very ashamed."

When I snap my fingers, you'll wake up and not remember why you're on the floor in front of me. If I ever say the words "Naughty Neighbors," you'll fall back into this trance.

Kurt snapped his fingers.

how do the girls react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)