More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Opening night

Scarlett smiled and waved to photographers as she stood on the red carpet, outside the premiere of her newest Avengers film. She turned a few times, knowing they always liked to get a few shots of her ass, and if she did not pose for them they would just take them anyway when she was not prepared. And she did look stunning, in a white off-the-shoulder gown that hugged her figure from her chest to the floor, sealed up the back with a gold zip.

With one last smile, Scarlett turned to go into the cinema. Time for one of her co-stars to have a turn.

Her gown caught around her shoe and Scarlett stumbled, unable to stop herself she fell forwards, managed to keep her feet on the carpet but bent double at the waist.

There was a harsh tearing noise from behind her and Scarlett froze, feeling a blush rising in her cheeks. A moment later she saw the flashes of cameras going into overdrive.

Her fingers crept across the back of her dress until they reached the middle, where the seam beside the zip had split wide open, releasing her impressive rear end which was not covered at all by her tiny white thong.

"Oh, god no!" Scarlett wailed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)