More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Do you re-open the store for her?

Open back up

"Okay," You say feeling a little played, but you were never going to deny Scarlett, "but you'll have to be quick."

Scarlett steps up to you, placing one hand on your chest. She licks her tick lips. "Thank you. I owe you."

You lose your breath for a moment.

Grabbing your keys, you turn, unlock the door and flick on the lights. The fluorescent brightness makes you blind for a moment. Scarlett swoops in next to you and shakes her wet head, flinging water all over the store and yourself as she lets out a chuckle. You’d be annoyed if it weren’t so difficult not to be taken in by her playfulness.

Then, as you watch, she grabs the bottom of her tight, wet, pink shirt with both hands and pulls it off over her head. Standing there in front of you in her bra she scrunches up the shirt and squeezes out the water.
You stare.

“You look like you’ve never seen a girl in a bra before.” Scarlett smirks.

“Not you.” You try to stay cool, but you’re a blubbering fan, quickly succumbing to the power of your hardening dick.

“Like you’ve never seen me in Maxim or something?”

“It’s different in person. You know what I mean.”

“Well, I said I owed you.”

As Scarlett disappears into the video section of the store you quickly run into the back room, open the safe, pull out a drawer, cram it into the register and stand there waiting.

and waiting, and waiting.

Time passes... slowly. After ten minutes you start to wonder what she's up to. This was supposed to be quick.

Then fifteen minutes pass.

Then twenty. You're suddenly feeling very much like a manipulated idiot.

What was the point of this, you wonder This is decidedly less-sexy than you expected.

Finally Scarlett returns with a DVD and smacks it on the counter in front of you “Sorry about that” she grimaces. “Had to find the right one.”

What's the DVD?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)