More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by P010 P010

What's next?

Open Matcher

You ponder the notification for a moment before your phone's eye tracking opens it for you. That's weird, you swear you disabled that feature.

A new slick looking screen pops up. It looks like your classic app, your profile on the farthest left tab, a currently empty potential match pool in the centre tab and messages on the tab to the right of that. You only see this screen for a second or two before the profile tab opens automatically onto a set of survey questions.

At first it looks basic enough, Confirm your name age and gender. Weirdly the sexuality drop down box is greyed out, probably a bug, its still a beta after all.

You quickly fill out the basic info and then hit next

Name - John Wojak
Age - 21
Gender identity - Male
Sex - Male
Sexuality - **UNDEFINED**

The first question on the next page makes your tongue feel like its made of cotton wool.

How many sexual partners have you had John?

What a fucking question, I mean you maybe understand why you’d be asked that but what if it publishes it on your profile? You don’t want to be embarrassed, can’t let people think you’re inexperienced can you? What if the girl of your dreams is into one of those religions that are on the rise again?

Maybe you should lie.

Do you tell the truth or lie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)