More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by goblinlover goblinlover

I Wonder if I should go outside or watch the video?

Open Link

I click on the link and it shows a rather attractive pair of news reporters in their 30s. The man looks rather attractive with dark hair and fair skin and is rather sharp in a well fitting gray suit. His coanchor is a very attractive blonde woman with a dress shirt that seems to be purposely a couple sizes larger in a vain attempt to keep from showing off her rather large chest. The two anchors seem to be nearing the end of their shift as they both seem to be showing signs of exhaustion.

"And in developing news reports are coming in from the local PD advising people to stay indoors and avoid people you do not know due to an apparent outbreak of suspected gang ." the female anchor says as she adjusts her papers sending a jiggle through her chest before continuing "I hope all our viewers and non viewers remain safe today. To you Tom"

"I hope you finally wear something to show off those tits." the male anchor, Tom apparently, idly says not seeming to realize what he just said as he continues to stare at her chest.

"Um....Tom...we're on the air." A bewildered woman's voice calls from off screen.

"Huh....oh... In...um...wait....what did I just-" Tom seems to come to his sense only for the camera to zoom out to show his female anchor practically kicking her chair over as she rises to a average height startling Tom as he tries to apologize "Oh fuck, Jenny. I'm sorry I...I don't know why I just said that."

I blink as the chyron suddenly switches from "Unexplained violent attacks reported" to "Call cops they herraegwqtvz"

"I know why TOM. It's because you are a little bitch obsessed with tits." Jenny yells as she kicks the chair out from under Tom. The only thing keeping him from going with the chair is a rather swift tug bringing him crashing into her chest.

"JENNY! What are you doing! Aaron CUT THE CAMERAS!" A voice screams off camera. I stare in mixed fascination and arousal as Jenny quickly spins Tom around and bends him over the desk before sliding his pants down and delivering a resounding slap to his ass. I blink as I swear it seems like Tom is some how shrank or did Jenny get larger.

"DAN POINT THE GOD DAMN CAMERA AWAY!" screams the woman from off screen only for a man to yell "Fuck you Karen. This is hot."

Suddenly the camera is jostled so that I have to tilt my phone to keep the two anchors straight as I'm now sure that the two are changing. The once oversized blazer now strains to hold in Jenny's chest and sudden fit frame as the once average heighted woman now towers at 6"5'.

"SAY IT!" She orders as I only just now register she's been yelling at Tom the entire time while spanking his now plump posterior.

"I'm your little BITCH!" Tom's voice cracks as his hair lengthens. I don't know when I pulled my cock out only that I'm now rubbing my rod with a rush of excitement that even surprises me.

Who do I wish I was?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)