More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pathor Pathor

Just who does stand there

One weakling and His Dark Majesty

You take in the dark, misty cavern in where you literally were just borne. It appears to be hewn into the stone, the surfaces so smooth it has to be carved by magic. The only source of light is the dark simmering of the pit, the womb that spawned you. And there the speaker stands.

A small figure, barely reaching half of your size, clothed in such an oversized cloak you cannot make out any details of its appearance. Even the face is so covered by the robe that there is nothing to see as all is covered in a dark shadow. Curios considering your own attunement to the dark. As there is no visible indication just what that tiny thing is nor what gender it is, although its voice is more on the masculine side of things, you resolve to continue to refer it as an it. Mostly because you remember its ‘disappointment’ with you and consider that you as well are ‘disappointed’ with the fact that such an insignificant speck dares to speak about you in such a way. It is in your hope that you will one day chastise it for this grievous mistake.

But then you realize that the thing is not alone. May be it was you instinct trying to guard your mind from the other One, but couldn´t safe you after you were done with the other. A giant is He and male without a doubt. Like with the weakling you see no skin on this One, but whilst it is cloaked in concealing fabric, the Man is glad in armor equally metallic and dark.

Horrendous reliefs are scrawled across the armor ending in runes that appear to writhe with endless malice. His helmet is forged to appear so demonic, that you´re sure even a true demon of the hells would shrink back in fear of Him. Powerful magic howls around Him, too complex for you to even begin to grasp its intent or meaning. But His eyes are the most impressive. Two pits of red boiling light who not only promise endless torment to all that try to resist Him but also proclaim that none shall ever escape His wrath. You remember the other exclaiming that you had His eyes and become proud for a moment.
An unbidden word jumps to your mind. Master. Your Master, the Dark Lord. Thoughts explode in your mind and you know Him as much as He allows you to. Given to you is also the identity of the other one, the Lords Majordomo Uldar. Aberrantly male, but for you it will always be an it.

Than He speaks and even the dim light flutters in the of His voice.

“Leaders I have enough Uldar, but I am intrigued by the options this one will give me. Do not doubt that he will be powerful addition to my forces, especially as I see more potential in him than even he realizes.” The words of praise fill you with some pride, which He immediately shatters by simply narrowing His stare, piercing you with its potency. Now pure menace fills His voice as he calmly continues His speech.

“But know your place, minion. Kneel before me and swear your eternal fealty, or be destroyed and returned to the mud that spawned you!”

Will you kneel or try something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)