More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 31 by TheScyle TheScyle

Where does he take it with her next?

One step further

His fingers still deeply in his mothers snatch, John used his second hand to reveal his boner to her.

She eyed him cautiously, or maybe longing. He couldn't tell, but he was certain her eyes were glued to his newly revealed flesh. If she was only half as sex craved as the spy result claimed, then it was a miracle in self control that she wasn't already riding his dick like a jockey.

Then, out of nowhere, he felt it again. Uncertain if it was a second late coming wave of pleasure or if he just did something to trigger yet another orgasm, he smiled at her. Frankly he didn't care which one it was.

"You look hungry. Do you need something in your mouth?" He offered while spreading his fingers inside. Her legs, already spread before, were flung open by this even more. She was in a full split right now, only bending at her knees so her legs didn't reach over the bed.

As he stepped next to her, his boner pointed straight at her voluptuous lips, he could already imagine the feeling they would cause on him. As she opened her mouth... she leaned back. "You should go to your room."

"Excuse me?" John couldn't believe what he just heard. "What do you mean, I believe I should stay right here!" He said and moved his fingers around again, pulling them out while still being spread. His mothers reaction was an unsubtle and not even remotely concealed loud moan.

"Please, John, just give me a few minutes. I will come to your room, okay?" This did sound good. He saw no reason why not to do everything here and now, but if this was a plea she had, who was he to disappoint her?

"Fine, I will be waiting for you. Hurry." He said and without covering himself again he moved away and out of her bedroom.

Once in his room again he waited for her. It was an easy task to keep his erection up. Hell, even if it weren't up, the thoughts alone of what already did happen would cause a new one, let alone the expectations of what was soon to come. But it didn't come, at least not soon. His mother took her time. After ten minutes John decided to sit down on the PC. Given his Libido and physiology, he could turn himself hot within a few seconds, so why shouldn't he browse some more. He knew just what to do.

Almost 45 minutes later he finally heard a knocking on the door as his mother came in. The first thing he noticed was her outfit. It had changed. Where he was still sitting there in the nude, she had put on an outfit more fit for a business trip. And not the sexy kind. This looked like a normal working day clothes set.

"John... I had hoped you would have dressed by now... but I guess I should have seen it coming. Please, we need to talk about what happened. For real this time." He smiled and agreed silently. After all, the last time she wanted to talk, he pretended to not have noticed her naughty side, just before taking advantage of it.

"Would you talk into the microphone then?" He said, turning his chair fully towards her and spreading his legs. His dick was already standing at attention again, pointing at her like said microphone.

She sighed. "No, John, I would not. See... I am sorry. You probably got this from me. But you need to think about this. I am your mother. This is wrong. I am incredibly sorry for what I did before, how much I let you do. How much I wanted to let you do. I just got a hot wave through my body, a wave I couldn't control anymore. But it was wrong. I took my time and figured my thoughts and came up with a solution.

John, I am really sorry about you father. If there is any more you have not found out, however you did, please ask. I won't hide it anymore. But I will not need you to finger me. Or do anything with me. I am still your mother. I know how you feel. I believe you are the same as me, can't think with a straight head once you get going down there. But please, once you are sane, sit down, relax and think about what you were trying to do. This is just wrong."

Shit. She was right. Of course, he never wanted to fuck her, or impregnate her, or anything like that. Yet he was totally okay with fondling, fingering or even having his dick being sucked by his own mother. How was this not totally sick? This must have been his Gamer's mind. It rationalized everything for him. So as he learned his mom was sex active, it made him interested. This was dangerous, he had to watch out not to fall in this trap.

"But I will help you with your problem." She ripped him out of his guild feeltrip.

What solution does she have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)