More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by TheScyle TheScyle

What solution does she have?

A professional one

John's first thought was that maybe she would agree to suck him off after all, just to stop himself right there. What was it with him and having incestous thoughts about his mother? It wasn't like she was the only woman in reach for him. He managed to score a girl he just met yesterday. So why was he even considering this sick kind of family love.

"What do you mean?" He carefully asked, not trying to sound too disgusted, or too enthralled at the same time.

"Well, if you are remotely like me, then it is as much a necessity for you to cum than it is to breath." He couldn't object there. He had a reputation at school for getting boners a lot. Thankfully they hadn't found out how many times he jerked off at the schools toilets already. "So you obviously need either a very active girlfriend to take care of that, or multiple normal ones. Since I can't help you with either of those, I will do the next best thing." This sounded a whole lot like something out of a porn film... again.

"I will buy you a hooker. Don't look so surprised, you have no idea how much money your father really has, do you? The amount he pays for us is incredible. We can afford you to relief your stress with one. I usually would have just recommended you to fap it out of yourself, but if that would have been an option, then it would have never come to the point where we are today. So if you don't ask for it too often, I will order you a girl to come over." He had to swallow this for a moment.

Sure, prostitution was legal where he lived, but he never thought he would buy one. He didn't even know how, or where to look for that. Well, he wouldn't have to, if his mother did it. But still, was this something he wanted?

"If you need any other help just ask. Well... almost any other help." She added before slowly backing away towards the door. He first was confused, but quickly he saw her eyes wandering down to his dick again. Right, he was still showing off, and she must have been affected by it. Even if she was strong minded, she still was even more sex crazy than he was.

"Wait, mom. I think I would like that. Let me quickly put something on." And so he did.

A few moments later his mother had taken the seat on his desk, browsing on the computer. He rarely had seen her on the PC, but she seemed like she knew what she was doing. He became a bit worried as she routinely opened the Tor browser and typed in the adress herself. John's eyes went wide as the next thing he saw on his screen was nothing short of a porn site.

"Which one do you like?" His mother asked in such a matter of fact tone, it was almost scary.

"What do you mean? What is that page?" He looked at the adress, but didn't recognize it. "How do you know that?" She just chuckled.

"John, I have been... in my condition my entire life. Do you think I never build any contacts to certain people?" He did not like where he believed this to be going. "Don't look like that, it's nothing horrible or anything. It's just that I know some of those people, and I know they are doing a good job. Come on, sit down." He did and looked at the screen. His mother was currently clicking through the page, selecting certain things on a spreadsheet and was faster in doing so than he could spot.

"Soo, let's see. First things first, are you into older women, or even the mommy type?" She asked this again in a business like tone, but John could hear the real question in it.

"No, I hit on you because of you as a person, not because you are my mother." She blushed, or at least he thought she did, because as he blinked, her face was already back to normal.

"Alright, well then, here, take the mouse. Select what kind of stuff you would be into. The site will recommend girls for you, choose one, I will just watch." She concluded and moved aside for John to take over.

A few minutes later he had some girls ready for him to choose from.

Whom does he choose to come?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)