More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

One step away, by JerkGently

“Another Jerk story, Marcie?”

“Indeed.”

“Ugh, why aren't we reading the Sissy story instead?”

“Hm, it feels like we had this conversation before.”

“Fuck off. I just don't like starting a gazillion new stories.”

“Well unfortunately JerkGently has yet to add 20 chapters since our last read.”

“Why is every author we feature such a lazy fuck?”

“Hard to tell, moving on, we are reading One step away, by JerkGently

“Ok, whats this about?”

“From the synopsis it appears to be a free use story set in an alternate reality in which humanity has embraced their sexuality to a much higher degree.”

“So, basically lots of sex.”

“Basically.”

“Looks like we have a bunch of options this time. Lemme pick one.”

“By all means.”

“I hope this is short.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Why is this so short!”

“I mean, you choose the path, Gina.”

“Every fucking other story from Jerk goes on forever and this just stops after 10 chapters!”

“This appears to be one of JerkGently's lesser liked stories. Will you do the summary?”

“Bah. What is there even to say? This is about Ruby Pandora, a celebrity and her fucked up life.”

“As you might expect, it involves quite a lot of sex.”

“Yeah, unfortunately the story stops way too soon, before we could get into some actual content.”

“That is unfortunate. There was quite a bit of lesbian action in this one.”

“Grrrrrrr!!!!”

“It is clear that this path is abandoned. Even the pictures don't function properly anymore.”

“I hate that stupid smiley.”

“But from what little there was, I enjoyed it. From the title of the branch I expected this to be a sort of downfall story. Ruby starts out as a rather unsympathetic character at first, but that quickly changed when we met her entourage.”

“I guess. She saved a girl from a psychopathic mother. So she is alright.”

“My favorite would probably be Vibe-girl. I think it would be fun to try some of her toys out.”

“Hell no! I don't want to get electrocuted!”

“I wouldn't mind reading more of them, but alas. I wonder, should we read another branch?”

“Ugh...I guess we have to.”

READING IN PROGRESS AGAIN

“Sex and Servitude. I swear, every time Jerk writes a story it has the same beats. Come up with something new already!”

“That is not true, Gina. This time there is also a heaping helping of .”

“I hate the word man-cream so fucking much.”

“Alright, alright. This time we have to do this properly. I opted for the top path, which introduces us to three protagonists, Alex, Simone and...Grace. All three of them schoolgirls.”

“All three of them sluts, more like.”

“Before we get to that. I think JerkGently really missed the opportunity to make an Alvin and the chipmunks joke here.”

“Marcie, what the fuck?”

“Just saying, if Grace was named Theodora instead...”

“Just do the fucking synopsis!”

“Ehem, as already stated this is a universe in which sex is all encompassing.”

“It kinda feels a bit sexist though? The guys seems to get to fuck whatever they want, while the girls just have to take it.”

“While that is true, is still frowned upon. The girls always have the choice to say no.”

“Yeah, but then you come across as prude. Actually, this is very weird.”

“How so, Gina?”

“If society encourages sex like no tomorrow, wouldn't there be more people rebelling against the system?”

“Juveniles do tend to be very contrarian, that is true.”

“Being a prude should be akin to being a delinquent in this universe.”

“Hm...perhaps. To move the story along, we follow these three girls through their schoolday.”

“I'm amazed they can even learn anything at all, given how often they get cum plastered all over their faces.”

“Yes. I am not exactly a fan of this educational curriculum. But at the very least there is an explanation as why society is that way.”

“Low Birthrates.”

“Which is more effort then what usually goes into these types of stories. I can appreciate that.”

“I don't. This is just an excuse to have as much sex scenes as possible.”

“Come now. The world JerkGently has crafted feels believable. Shocking, of course. But even the does fit into its lore. There is nothing in this that requires ones suspension of disbelief.”

“Oh, fuck off. Didn't we just talk about how more people would rebel against the system?”

“Well...”

“Get your head in the game! You are supposed to criticize this, Marcie!”

“Hm...just as with “There's freedom in friendship” this feels like a precursor to “A Sissy in the 22nd Century”, so I suppose the worst I can say about it, is that it is not quite as poignant in its message.”

“Ok, I get it, this is my job. Again.”

“Give it your best shot. However, I am afraid there just isn't that much to criticize.”

Then tell me, Marcie, why the fuck do I need a fucking dictionary for porn?”

“You exaggerate.”

“Oh, fuck off. Nobody knows what “ loquaciously” means without looking it up. Nobody!”

“I do.”

“Are you trying to get me to a new fuck off record, Marcie?”

“Not particularly. But by all means provide me with some more criticism.”

“Whats with the random * in the chapter titles?”

“I believe that is supposed to refer a double entendre.”

“Yeah, I'm not hungry.”

“Gina please.”

“What about the story title? Did you at least hate that one?”

“On the contrary, I happen to quite like it. It is short and to the point. And I love the double meaning of it. Unfortunately it might be too subtle for the common reader.”

“Pretentious twat!”

“Uneducated cunt!”

“I was talking about Jerk*”

“Oh, very well then. Hm, anything else?”

“I fucking hated the obsession with cum. Every sex related shit just has to feature cum in some shape or form.”

“But that is yet again lining up with the narrative. Semen is an extremely precious resource, so it is only natural that it would get the biggest focus in all sexual matters.”

“I rather kill myself then life in that fucking hellhole.”

“Alright, alright, I think we can...”

“I'm not fucking finished.”

“Oh dear.”

“I already alluded to this in the beginning. But why the fuck do we have three female protagonists who are all pretty much getting ? Why not have one of them doing the instead?”

“But it's not like you would have enjoyed that anyways.”

“Well, maybe if Jerk would have stopped shoving his cumfilled dicks into everything, we could have had some sexy girl on girl scenes!"

“How about something positive for a change? Who's your favorite character?”

“I liked that girl, Marcy, who is extremely devoted to licking Simone's pussy.”

“Of course you do. Personally, I prefer Simone. As a fellow Ice Queen, I can relate to always staying composed.”

“Marcie, you have all the composure of a melting snowman.”

“In addition we get some great lines from her chapters.”

He wanted to prove to every other father there that HIS little girl was the freshest young fucktoy around. That she was the only set of holes worth guarding with claws and bared teeth.

“The fuck so great about that creepy shit?”

“Because this line is..hmm...how do I put it? It is pretty revolting right? But in this world there is nothing wrong with . So the thought process of the father is reasonable within its context. And this creates such an amazing disconnect between our reality and theirs. You know what I mean?”

“No.”

“I think this is where “One step away” eclipses Sissy, though I do deem the later superior overall. There is a certain mundanity to all of it that is surprisingly rare to find when it comes to porn stories.”

“Look, Marcie. You can praise this shit as much as you like. At the end of the day you didn't get off to it.”

“Well...true, but...”

“No buts, This is just you being pretentious. Whats the point of porn if you can't get off to it?”

“Well, I don't think a pornographic work needs to be reduced to such mere base desires...”

“Hate to break it you, but that's the point of porn, Marcie.”

“...”

Now I'm done.”

“Alright! Time to bring this to a close. We still failed to properly summarize a JerkGently story. Maybe next time. I dread to ask but, any final remarks, Gina?”

“I probably would have orgasmed if you continued the Ruby path, you fuck!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)