More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fxx Fxx

So which way should you go?

One of your teachers comes to pick you up.

Before you could decide on which route to take, you see a nice car roll up to your house. A handsome man with black hair stuck his head out the window and looked at you. “Hey Naomi-Chan, need a lift?” It was your homeroom teacher Mr. Hayeta, a new teacher at the age of 25. You looked back at your house to make sure your mom isn’t looking.

“Um.. sure Mr. Hayeta.” You quickly climb into the passenger side before anyone sees you. Mr. Hayeta started teaching at your school a few months ago at the start of the semester. He is a smart and charming man so naturally he is talked about amongst all the girls at school.

“So how are you doing this morning, do you still feel sore after yesterday?” He puts a hand on your thigh and starts to rub it.

You blush thinking about yesterday and look away. You and Mr. Hayeta have a “close” relationship. “I’m fine” you say, while looking away to see a suitcase in the back seat. It’s too big to be for work.

He smirks at you. “You called in sick right?” You nod in response. “Good, so did I”. He drives you to the red light district and you arrive at a building called “Our Secret”, a love hotel.

He booked the room for all day and the two of you make your way up. “I think you're going to like what I have in here” he says, as he pointed to his suitcase. Inside the room, he sets it down and tells you to open it.

What’s inside

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)