More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mmmmcookies mmmmcookies

Who finds out about Peter's secret?

One his friends or family members...

If anyone would be likely to find out about Peter's little shortcomings, it would probably be one of his friends or a member of his family...

At home, Peter lives with his mother, Gloria, a raven haired beauty in her late thirties, and his stepfather, Bruce. Gloria divorced Peter's father when Peter turned thirteen and recently Married again to Bruce, a rugged forty-year-old who owned his own construction company. Bruce moved in with Gloria and Peter and brought with him, his daughter, Emma, who was the same age as Peter.

Gloria's younger sister, Hope, visits her sister quite frequently and is still a bit too wild to settle down on her own. She usually comes with her daugthers Lizzie and Patty, Peter's cousins.

Peter's father moved to another state after the divorce and Peter visits him each summer for several weeks. Maybe her father's new wife Carol, or her daughter Sarah, his stepsister, will discover Peter's tiny problem.

Peter's closest friend is Haley, a gorgeous blond that he masturbates about regularly. The two have been friends since early grade school and stayed close all through high school. As the two became teenagers, Haley's body grew some amazing curves, making her just as hot to Peter as any porn starlet he had seen on the internet. Even though Peter developed a hard crush on Haley, she never showed any similar feelings in return, dating only jocks from the school sports teams. Peter thought about trying out for the football team to impress Haley, but fear of being seen in the showers by his teammates kept him from ever doing it. Currently, she was dating a member of the swim team, named Derek.

Who finds out about Peter's secret?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)