More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dd93 dd93

Looking Back

One Week Earlier

Megan had surrendered herself to me and I could barely believe it. I hadn’t really thought she would tear up the cheque and with it a chance at a new life without me, so I barely knew what I wanted to start. She’d pretty much said she’d do anything now, even ruin her career… hell, even fuck her dad. She wanted to be trained.

I knew I needed time. While a lot of guys fantasize about training a sex , when you actually have the opportunity in real life, where do you even start? I decided to stall.

When she’d showered off of Stan’s cum off her and come back downstairs I sat down on the couch. She went to join me but I directed her to kneel on the floor between my legs. She looked down hungrily at the bulge in my pants but didn’t touch me without permission.

“Megan,” I said, “I love you, and I’m glad you see that. And now I know you love me. I have to be honest, I don’t know exactly how this will work, or if it will work, but I’m willing to give it a go. So we’ll start your training.”

“Yes master,” she said with a mischievous smile, “What do you want me to do.”

“Well, firstly, I’m not entirely done testing your devotion and commitment to doing exactly what you said you’d do. You’ve made some serious promises, and I believe that you’ll try, but I think actually pulling this off will be very hard work.”

She nodded, the smile slipping slightly. I watched a bead of water drip from her wet blonde hair, down between the perfect globes of her breasts and felt some thing stir in my crotch.

“We’re going to take this week slow and easy. I need to get back to work tomorrow and to be honest, I’ve let this whole thing distract me pretty badly. I know you’ve let a lot of school slip.”

“I don’t care about school anymore,” she said, a slight bitterness in her voice.

“That doesn’t matter. I haven’t decided whether you’ll finish medical school, so in the meantime you’ll continue to go about that part of your life as if you’re still going to be a doctor one day.”

She nodded again.

“Finger yourself while we talk,” I said and her hand immediately went down between her legs. “Your ass too.” Her other hand reached behind her. She wasn’t lubricated and I saw her grimace as she penetrated herself but she made no complaint. Given how much her ass had been used lately, it was probably well stretched enough that a finger wasn’t a problem.

“Now, I have a few tasks for you to complete this week, but we’re not going to do any crazy gangbangs or anything. We’ll get our work done and we’ll do something interesting this weekend if you’re good.”

She looked like she didn’t know whether to be relieved or disappointed. Part of that was no doubt how distracted she was by her fingers rooting around inside of herself.

“We’ll be making a lot of changes in your life Megan, as you know. The first thing you’ll need to do is change your wardrobe.” I dropped one of my credit cards on the floor next to her. “Find some time this week to go shopping. Friday night I’m going to donate all of your old clothes to charity, so you’ll need to buy a complete wardrobe. Don’t worry about the expense. Put it all on the card.”

I didn’t mention that she’ll soon be making enough money to pay me back in some very entertaining ways. But that’s getting ahead of myself.

“Now, you probably can imagine the kind of clothes I will expect you to wear.”

“Slutty clothes,” she said, panting a little and making little wet sounds with her holes, “Slutty clothes for a slut”.

I patted her on the head condescendingly and she moaned. It seemed we both found it hot to see an incredibly intelligent woman be treated like a dumb bimbo.

“That’s right. But you’re not just a slut are you? What else are you?”

“I’m a fucktoy,” she moaned, “A whore. An object… piece of meat… cunt…”

She trailed off into incoherence as she approached her climax.

Do I let her cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)