More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lau000 Lau000

...tomorrow something different is bound to happen?

One Unexpected Visit

When Roge isn't working for G.U.N. or "treasure hunting", as she likes to call it, she usually likes exploring other zones from mobius. And one of them is Angel Island, the home from Knuckles.

She enjoys traveling there to try and steal the Master Emerald, or perhaps just chill and tease its dutiful protector. However, this time, while she was heading towards Shrine Isle, the place where the Alter of the Master Emerald is... She noticed something between the flora of Angel Island Zone, the forest at the Island's west side.

Hidden in plain sight, in the middle of a clearing by a river, there's a wood cabin.

"How is it possible?" Rouge thinks for herself, she knows this place is only inhibited by its fauna, vegetation and the One Echidna Guardian. Any other civilization disappeared long ago.

Is this Knuckles house? Or there's any other intelligent life living on the floating landmass without anyone else knowing?

No matter what's the case, Rouge swoops down to investigate the woody house.

So once she lands, she sneaks near one of the enigmatic house's windows, and slowly peeks from the corner of it's frame, hoping no one is there, so she can get her chance to break in and investigate further.

What does she find at the other side of the window?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)