More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nref Nref

What happens next?

On your knees..

You find yourself on your knees accompanied by the wicked laugh of Officer Jensen as she takes in your erection jutting out in front of you. On the laptops screen the femdom scene continues, the hapless cleaning up after his orgasms under guidance of the dommes. "My, my, you are a filthy slut, aren't you boy?" Officer Williams chuckles slightly and lightly touch your cock with her glistening knee-high boots.

"I'm a filthy slut Officer Williams!" You moan in reply and Officer Williams eyes sparkle with sadistic glee and her ruby red lips form a wicked grin. "Jensen, would you mind getting the gear from the car? We're going to need some toys for this one.."

Again, Jensen barks out a sadistic laugh. "Of course, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere slutboy, we've got some fun ahead of us." Jensens blonde ponytail sway behind her as she puts down the laptop and makes to get the "gear". You find yourself wondering so much about the gear you nearly miss Officer Jensens beautiful, heart-shaped ass coming towards your face, ass cheeks spread wide. "You better kiss my ass like you'd kiss a lover or you won't like the toys I bring!"

Like a man obsessed, and with the guidance of Officer Williams whom you realize have moved behind you and now hold your head with both hand leaving you no escape, you dive nose and tongue first into the waiting ass off Officer Jensen. You lick, slurp and eat ass like you've never eaten ass before, which you haven't you realize, so eager to please your new found Mistresses.

The acrid taste of ass somehow tastes like manna from the heavens and you can't get enough, doing anything you can think to worship this asshole. Your cock bobs in pace with your heartbeat, the head of it almost purple. How long you spend between the ass cheeks of Officer Jensen you don't know but you find yourself moaning in disappointment as Officer Williams pulls your head firmly back by her grip on your hair.

"Hmm, not bad slut. You'll better get used to that because of that performance I want your tongue up my ass everyday!" Officer Jensen statement causes your heart to burst with pride and the wide grin on your face as you chime in "Yes, please Mistress!" triggers a new round of wicked laughter. "Good boy!" Officer Jensen whispers as she pats your cheek gently.

"Now, now slut my rosebud wants some love too!" You find yourself pulled from Officer Jensens soft caress into the waiting ass of Officer Williams and you begin a new round of eager worship, eager to taste the ass of this Goddess as well. As you moan in pleasure into Officer Williams ass you hear the front door open and shut.

Somewhere in the depths of your rational mind you realize that Officer Jensen left to get the "toys"...

What does Officer Jensen return with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)