More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Allstar7 Allstar7

where does her story start?

On the set of Good Girls

"And cut!" A stage hand yelled when the scene was over.

Christina Hendricks sighed in relief, it was a long day of filming and this was the last scene in the pilot, her character while in the shower overhears a commotion happening in the living room. She gets out, puts on a bath robe, goes into the living room and holds up her sisters attacker at gun point.

She and her co-star Mae Whitman were in their seats resting when they saw the director walking over to them. She expected him to be in a good mood for nailing the scene but he looked disappointed.

"Um hi Tom." Christina said.

"Hey, uh we have a slight issue." Tom said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What's the problem, don't tell me you weren't rolling?" Mae asked worried.

"No, we got the scene. Just, Nina the executive isn't impressed." Tom explained motioning to a woman on the other end of set who didn't look happy.

Christina frowned, Nina was the one who gave the go ahead on the pilot. If she approved then they would film in front of the rest of the executives who then would approve the show.

"So the show isn't happening?" She asked nervously, money had been tight, she needed this pilot to work.

"I managed to convince her to let us film this scene one more time to really impress her. So no pressure, but you two have to get this right. Christina, act like you've never acted before!" He said before walking back to the directors chair.

They gave each other a look before going back to their starting points. The bathroom set she was in was completely cut off from everyone in set, so no one could see inside, it was just her and the stationary camera that could only record her head and the top of her shoulders in the shower.

She took off the robe, she could feel goosebumps cover her skin as she was now standing nude inside. A knock on the door caused her to jump in surprise, she quickly climbed into the shower and pulled the curtains hiding her body.

"Christina, we just need to grab something, can I come in?" someone said behind the door.

"Um yeah, sure!" She said, she could feel her cheeks heat up as there was a fully clothed man just one foot away. The curtain was the only thing hiding her bare body from him.

Unfortunately if there wasn't a curtain she'd notice the stagehand accidentally grab her robe. They glanced over and saw a towel on the rack, mistaking just a prop for her actual wear.

Christina heard "action" and the shower went off, soaking her body. She soon heard the yelling start, mentally counting in her head she had 2 minutes before she had to step outside.

She pulled the curtain aside and stepped out of the shower. Water dripping down her body. She frowned as she didn't see where her robe was, she'd placed it on the towel rack! She started to panic as the seconds were ticking, she had to come out soon! Her big breasts shook wildly as she searched the entire room high and low but her towel wasn't here, just her prop gun.

She bit her lip as she grabbed the towel instead, like she thought it barely wrapped around herself. The redhead grumbled trying to tie it. She finally succeeded but a large amount of her side was exposed. Add to the fact it looked as if her breasts could burst any moment, she wasn't sure if she could walk out in this.

What does Christina do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)