More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's next?

On the road to Kobra

ROLLED A 8. (Ok)

You heard someone moaning and yelling help at the same time.

You see three small goblins fucking and breeding a white woman they dressed up as some sort of cats like she was a play toy for them.

You look at your 4 guard with you and told them to watch her deal with the Goblins trying to restore the reputation you just lost.

Goblins are shocked to see you and two of them run away but one of them still erected cum in the girl mouth before taking is Scimitar.

He bark and yell some words you don’t understand at all. You just know goblins are unpredictable and even if there’s tons of good goblins there’s tons of bad goblins too and they are always horny.

You know that even if the sperm and dick taste terrible it makes the prey unable to resist them for one hour of time.

You won the initiatives and since he wasn’t fully ready it makes sense. You can see is dick still erected, it wasn’t impressive like Jax but still you clearly didn’t want that dick to touch you.

Piper.: I don’t speak the Goblin language but go away or else I’ll cut your head.

Maybe this Goblin didn’t know the common language but you find it really surprising since only really stupid creature didn’t know it and again some of them knew it. You knew most goblin wasn’t smart but you wouldn’t call them dumb either.

You rush the Goblin and attack him with your long sword, while rushing you thought it would have been smarter to attack with your longbow but it was too late you were too much frustrated with what happened with the Bandit leader.

12+4 = 16

IT TOUCH

the Goblin who was wearing a leather armor and a small shield giving him 15 armor CLASS.

You slash him with your long sword making him bleed a lot, you can see the Goblin looking at you losing is power. He get on is knees for some seconds and lost is erection.

4+2 = 6 damage to the goblin.

(1/7 HP)

The Goblin look at her prey and take is Scimitar.

19+4 = 23

IT TOUCH.

You try to block is attack but the Goblin is to finish you off, breeding makes goblin crazy and stopping them made him especially angry. He took is scimitar and takes a good slash at you.

5+2 = 7 Damage

(5/12 HP)

You sure didn’t think the Goblin would be so tough to beat down. You felt lucky the two other ran away. Your guard try to help but you tell them to wait.

The goblin use Nimble Escape and can disengage you, he run behind making him impossible for the guard to attack him. You look at him and take your crossbow. You knew it was your , you always were a better ranger than a swordsman.

16+7 = 23

IT TOUCH.

The Goblin running away trying to hide wasn’t so smart even if it was probably the best chance he got to remain alive. He wasn’t able to hide with all the blood he was letting go of is body due to the longsword attack. The arrow went directly in the head of the Goblin that only have 1 HP left.

1+3 = 4 damage

( 0/7 ) he dies.

Even if it hit the head it wasn’t the perfect shot you could make it was a bit too much on the left but it still did the job. You look at your guard not really impressed at you. You tried to impressed them but clearly they didn’t think the goblin was a huge threat even if he was well armored.

You returned to Kobra and head at your noble house where you rest yourself and get healed. Tomorrow will be a tough day you will have to report what happened. You lost all the money and potions. You were in bad shape.

You were mad at yourself for letting yourself go that fast to the Bandit Leader but it was the only solution right? You started masturbating thinking about is cock. You knew you were lucky in the end to not have died today.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)