More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicetits nicetits

where does her story start?

On the red carpet

Christina was in her limo, going to the premiere of her most recent movie. She sat impatiently. She did not want to be in the company of the other two in the car. One was her stylist. Christina hated wearing the absurdly sexual dresses he picked. It always amazed her that the cleavage she showed was legal. The other was her annoying agent.

"Christina, I really need you to listen to me. You really need this movie. Who cares if you need to go topless in it?" the agent once again trying to get her boobs on film. Every year at the least, he insisted on a nude scene. Christina was not having it.

"Fuck no. I've been saying this for years: no nudity. My breasts are for me, my husband, and my doctor to see" Christina replied.

The limo pulled up to the carpet "thank god" the busty readhead thought. She left before that damn agent could bother her more.

Christina knew that everyone would be waiting to see how much boob they could see this time. as she stepped out, every photogrophy immediately started to focus on her. Specifically her new dress. It was the smallest thing this woman had ever been seen it.

What does her dress look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)