More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

Where are you?

On the bus

It was yet another Monday and I was riding the bus to work. As per usual the bus was barely warmer than the winter outside. The bus was full and thus I was sitting on the bench crowded on either side. The woman to my right had a cute face and blonde hair but the rest of her was hidden under a large jacket. I see her almost every time I take the bus to work. No one ever talks on a bus so I was about to play a game on my cell.

"Umm excuse me?" The woman on the right said as she turned to me.

"uhh Hi?"

"Your hands look a bit cold, can I help you warm them up?" she held her own hands up.

I had forgotten my gloves on the table when I left this morning so I was indeed chilly. "If you don't mind... I would really appreciate it" And then I put my hands in hers.

What I didn't expect was for her to unzip her puffy coat to about her belly button and pull my hands inside. She held my hands against her body for a second as we shifted to face each other, then seeing as I wasn't warming up fast enough she surprised me by sliding my hands into her shirt and then up and under her sports bra.

She gasped as my icy hands were now cupping her small breasts. She must have been an A or B cup as they were quite small.

"Uhh, are you okay with this?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I just wanted to help... isn't that much better?" she smiled at me as she spoke. "Feels good"

"That it does"

I kept my hands pretty still for the most part, slightly spreading my fingers out to get maximum warmth.

We made small talk during the trip, her name was Sarah and she was a university student, she seemed like a sweet girl and our conversation was interrupted by me almost missing my stop.


Tuesday.

The bus wasn't as full this time around, but then I saw Sarah and she waved to me, signaling an empty spot next to her. Not wanting to be rude I sat beside her again.

"I see you remembered your gloves this time" she smiled at me, "You can still warm them up with me again if you want?"

"heh, only as you offered"

Sarah unzipped her jacket and guided my hands up into her shirt and cupped her breasts. Today I was feeling brave so I actually began to fondle her.

She cooed with appreciation as I played with her tits, then spoke "Your face looks a bit cold" and then leaned forward to kiss me.

We made out and laughed until Sarah noticed that I was quite hard in my pants. Pulling back from the kiss, she grabbed at my hard-on through my pants.

"Oh this looks quite warm... maybe I'll need to borrow it .. if only to keep us both warm," she spoke with a sly smile. "but not today"

After that we continued to talk, she told me about her classes and I told her about my job, hobbies and such. We traded numbers right before my stop came up and promised to talk more soon.


Wednesday

The front half of the bus was packed when I got on but I saw an empty seat in the back. So I squeezed past everyone and managed to get the seat. Sadly I didn't see Sarah anywhere and was feeling a bit bummed out, I was hoping she wanted to continue our... discussion.

Suddenly I felt a hand touch mine and looked up to see who it was. The woman to my left had a thin jacket and had headphones in, and she was quite stunningly attractive with dark black hair. I hadn't seen her on the bus much before winter had started.

"Hi, Um this might sound odd but would you let me touch your dick?" she asked

"Uhh, sure I guess, but it's chilly in here... soooo"

"Oh Don't worry, I have a great idea," she said.

I nodded and before I could undo my pants, she had already started, she wasted no time getting my dick out of my pants. I had been expecting to see Sarah so I was already hard.

"What's your name?"

"It's Ashley " she smiled as she then leaned over my lap and took my dick in her mouth.

My eyes almost rolled around in my head as she sucked and bobbed on my dick, her soft moans vibrating around the head as her tongue explored every ridge and throbbing vein.

I looked around but no one was paying attention in the slightest. Everyone was busy keeping warm and staring forward, so even if I was worried about being watched, no one was seeing me getting my dick sucked in the back of a city bus.

Ashley was quite amazing as her talented mouth worked over my cock, she couldn't get the whole length in her mouth due to my pants being in the way, but it was too chilly to take them off so she was only able to suck on about half of it.

My left hand rested lightly on the back of her head while my right hand slipped a hand around her bent-over body and attempted to get at her chest.

Once she realized what I was doing she unzipped her jacket and let me slip a hand into her low-cut shirt to fondle her breast. It was a good handful, much bigger than Sarah's itty bitty tits.

It didn't take me long to empty my load into Ashley's waiting mouth. She greedily sucked me dry and even licked up any excess left behind. Which was a good thing as my stop was coming up soon.

Ashley licked her lips and smiled at me. "Thank you for using me like that"

"Oh thank you, that was hot" I replied as I did up my pants.

"I hope you enjoyed it enough to see me again maybe on the bus another time?" she asked shyly

"Definitely Ashley, I will sit with you again"

And then my stop came up and I had to go.


Thursday

The bus was only half full so I knew I would be able to pick a good seat. The only problem was that Ashley and Sarah were sitting in different parts of the bus and both were looking at me expectedly. Since there were a few empty spots in the back, I walked straight there and waved for both of them to follow. Of course, they followed like the nice sweet girls they were.

With Ashley on my right and Sarah on my left. I quickly introduced them to each other, then leaned over to kiss Sarah. I could feel her smiling as she felt that I had chosen her over Ashley, but that wasn't really the case.

With my right hand, I gently guided Ashley's head downwards and she took the hint, undoing my pants and freeing my dick for her to suck on.

Sarah grabbed my left hand and brought it up and under her clothes to cup her tiny breast. I played with the nipple and lightly groped her as we kissed softly. I was groaning into the kiss as my cock passed Ashley's lips and into her hot mouth.

My hips slowly bucked as Ashley bobbed her head on my cock, while I was groping and making out with Sarah. I didn't care who saw and was completely lost in the bliss of having two ladies completely enthralled with me and my pleasure.

I can't lie, I came in about half the time I usually do and had gripped Ashley by the hair as I pushed her face downwards a bit harder than I intended as I filled her mouth and then throat with cum. I also gripped Sarah quite harder as well. She actually squeaked a bit in response.

When I relaxed and released both ladies, they just looked at me with bright smiles after they covered up and cleaned up.

"You both are such Good Girls"

"Aww thanks" they both blushed.

After a moment of silence, and pointed looks to each other both ladies spoke up.

Sarah said, "Do you have plans this weekend or can you fit in taking us both to your home?"

Ashley added "The correct answer is Yes you want to see us outside of the short bus ride... and have more fun in a warmer area"

I chuckled "Yes, I would love to have you both come over and watch a movie and cuddle on the couch"

Sarah clapped as she was so happy "Yayyy!"

Ashley smirked "Good choice"

We traded numbers and social media names so we could plan our weekend hangout. but then It was time for me to run off to work as it was my stop.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)