More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 156 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

On the beach with Emma!

‘This… is… insane,’ you breathe, stepping gingerly onto the spotless, white sand beach. Beside you, Emma giggles.

‘Like it? I came here once before and fell in love with it. Gorgeous views, suites built right on the hillside and unbeatable privacy. You can run straight down to the beach from our bedroom, but no one can see in through the mangroves.’

‘Absolutely insane,’ you repeat, a wide grin stretching your face. Emma grabs your hand suddenly, looking playful.

‘Come on! I’ll race you to the sea!’

Emma’s pert little ass looks outrageously good in her tiny black bikini, and you slow down for a moment, content to enjoy watching her run down to the water’s edge. She squeals with delight as the first wave hits her, foaming around her ankles as it rushes over the hot, steaming sand.

‘Oh, it’s so warm!’

You’re suddenly and irrepressibly reminded of those exact words in that exact intonation leaving her mouth under very different circumstances, and you smile as the image of Emma Watson, happily covered in cum, flashes and fades in front of your eyes. ‘I’m coming,’ you call back, kicking your flip-flops off and leaving them in the sand. ‘Wait up!’

You splash down hard next to her, with a fountain of spray that makes Emma shriek with laughter and splash you back. ‘This is literally paradise,’ you say with feeling. ‘Can we just stay here forever?’

‘Sometimes I’m tempted,’ Emma agrees. ‘It’s so, so beautiful here. And the history – this island has a wonderful story. Did you know they fought off pirates here in the eighteenth century? There are still cannons on the hill overlooking the museum.’

You laugh, slipping under the water and floating on your back. ‘I do now. Trust you to know where the museum is as well as the beach.’

Emma pokes her tongue at you with dignity. ‘I happen to enjoy museums,’ she begins haughtily –

And then shrieks as you lunge for her legs, dragging her down with you. ‘I like museums too,’ you breathe into her ear, hugging her close against your body. ‘But right now I like you more.’

Emma’s breathing comes short and fast in your ear, and she twists in your arms to kiss you. ‘I like you too, you infuriating bastard,’ she whispers back. ‘Now kiss me again till I remember why.’

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)