More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zorrila7 zorrila7

Where does she start?

On a walk

Danielle turned the corner of the street and headed to her home, two houses down on the street. She had just finished her power walk and is on her way home to laze around for the rest of the day. As she steps up to her front door, she reaches out and finds that the doorknob is locked. Danielle knocks as their doorbell is broken but to no avail.

Danielle looks around for another option and remembers that she her dad had installed an outdoor basement entrance a few years back. It was rareley used but today it was.

She opens the cellar door and climbs inside, it was instantly cooler in there than the outside. Danielle walks around and finds her old washing machine. Hoping it still works, she grabs the hem of her blue Adidas leggind and pulls them down, revealing a clean shaves pussy underneath. She never wore underwear when walking or jogging as is just gave her a wedgie.

Then, she grabbed a hold of her shirt and pulled it off, her bra following soon after. Now fully naked in her parents' basement, she stuffs her clothes into the the washing machine and goes upstairs.

What does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)