More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does the journey begin?

On a school trip to a science museum

“Hey, quiet down back there!” Came a shout from the front of the bus. The voice belonged to the physics teacher of Oaksdale High, Ms. Remington, a 38 year old woman who would rather be anywhere other than chaperoning a pointless school outing to a lame museum on the edge of town.

Despite the attempts of their teacher, the students remained just as loud as ever. How could they not? After all, they were all more excited than they’d been in weeks, some due to an actual interest in the trip, but most for an excuse to miss a full day of classes.

It didn’t help that the cheapskate’s who run the school only sent one bus on a trip with enough students to almost fill two. As a result, each seat had a minimum of three students crammed together, and more than half of those seats had students sitting in each other’s laps. A small price to pay for a day off.

It wasn’t so bad for all the students, of course. One student in particular had no complaints whatsoever. This student was Molly Knoxville, who sat in a daze as she held her best friend Nora Fackler tightly in her lap. Nora hadn’t had a chance to offer any response when Molly initially offered, as Amber had shoved Nora into Molly’s arms on the spot. One awkward overflowing handful of boob later and they were tightly crammed together, Molly’s hands clasped around Nora’s waist, and Amber sitting to their right.

It wasn’t a comfortable seating arrangement by any means. Nora isn’t fat, but she isn’t small either. This left Nora’s legs pressed firmly into the seat in front of her, and her behind just as firmly into Molly, something the athletic albino was fully aware of. For her, it would have been perfect, had it not been for the fourth resident of their seat.

“So do you think you’ll go ahead and strip on the bus, or are you gonna wait till we’re actually at the museum?”

Connie.

“I just wanna plan my schedule around your schedule so we get this done as efficiently as possible.” Connie continued. She was turned outwards into the aisle of the bus, intentionally leaning against Amber.

“Ignore her Nora.” Amber responded, before directing her words back at Connie. “What are you even doing here? Go sit with your goons.”

Connie just rolled her eyes.

“They aren’t here. Sydney has detention, and Rachael didn’t sign up for the trip.” Connie said. There was a hint of annoyance in her voice as she spoke, but she quickly went back to her mocking tone. “So that means I’ll be hanging out with you dorks.”

The remainder of the bus ride was more or less no different, with Amber defending Nora from Connie while Molly sat too enraptured by Nora’s ass in her lap to think straight.

When they finally arrived at the museum Ms. Remington stood up in the aisle to speak to the students.

“Listen up everyone.” She began, but most everyone continued to ignore her as they held their own conversations. “I said listen up!”

Again, no one seemed to pay her any attention.

“If you all aren’t silent in the the next three seconds I swear we will go right back to school!” Ms. Remington shouted. Almost immediately the students became completely silent.

“Good. Now, I know you all see this as a break from your schoolwork, but it isn’t. You’ll be breaking off into pairs of two to explore the museum. A topic will be given to you when paired, which you are to research while here, so that when we get back each pair can write a paper on. And don’t bother partnering up, I’ll be pairing you, so just sit still for a minute.” Ms. Remington began going down the aisle, grouping students up as she went.

“Aww, I wanted the three of us to stick together.” Molly said.

Amber nodded in agreement, but also noticed something. Students were being paired simply by who they sat next to, meaning Molly and Nora would be grouped up, but she would be stuck with Connie. As much as she loathed the idea of spending the day with the bitch, she’d rather it be her than Nora. Plus, maybe it would give Molly and Nora enough alone time together for one of them to finally fess up her feelings.

Just a quick note that this story is an excuse for me to write much more ridiculous ideas with how Nora ends up naked (mostly), and will be very science fictiony, with completely impossible things happening.

Do the pairings go as expected?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)