More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

What happens next?

On To New Places

"What's your name, sir?" a check-in lady asks you.

"Jack Bond," you reply. It's an alias, of course, an inside joke at the fact that you're a spy.

Your luggage is checked in, mostly clothes and other random stuff that won't give you away if searched. You carry the important things on your body, such as the Persuasion Pill. Recently developed by top scientists around the world, one dose of the Persuasion Pill gives you the ability to essentially make someone your for a day.

Using it without government authorization could mean very harsh consequences, but it's led you to success in the past missions, so you always take the risk. You look up at the long list of flights listed, and find yours.

As you approach your gate number, you see a hot, young, blonde flight attendant at the counter. You're a bit early, so there's nobody around, and you walk up to her.

"Hey, got some spare time?" you ask, winking at her.

She blushes and nods. Something about her seems familiar... you know you've banged flight attendants before, but was it this one?

'Let's get some coffee then..." you respond, glancing at her name-tag "...Katya."

Things click, and you suddenly remember your sexual encounters with her before. Yes, encounters with a 's'. She certainly seems to remember you, since as you sit down, she snuggles up close to you, snaking an arm around your waist.


You sit in the plane's bathroom, idly reading a newspaper. Katya agreed to meet you in here around this time, and just right then, you hear a few rapid knocks on the stall door. You quickly open the door, and let Katya slip in.

She locks the door and looks at you seductively, and you wrap your arms around her. She moans softly as you pull her in, kissing her deeply, your hands roaming across her beautiful body. Despite all the hot women you've banged, Katya has remained a fixture across the years.

"Let's get dirty," she whispers, breaking away from the kiss, and she grabs your throbbing cock.

The two of you strip each other off, and you gaze at her beautiful C-sized breasts. Certainly not the largest you've ever played with, but beautiful nonetheless. You knead and caress them, feeling her nipples stiffen under your ministrations. She moves in to kiss you again, and you slip a finger down into her pussy.

A quieted moan sounds, and you smile mischievously. Katya has now wrapped a hand around your cock now, rubbing it to full size. You push her up against the wall, moving your other hand to cup her hot ass. Then, you slam your cock into her.

She groans as you slide your full length into her, and you thrust more aggressively into her. You quickly pick up your pace, squeezing her ass more tightly.

"Damn.. so tight, so hot," you whisper, not wanting to draw attention to this bathroom. You're afraid that others can hear you banging Katya against the wall, but that's part of the thrill.

Faster, you need to go faster, and the two of you both move more frantically as the two of you approach climax. In and out, her velvety pussy wrapping tightly around your cock, the two of you desperately trying to get more of each other. You grunt, getting even closer to your much needed release.

Suddenly, Katya squeals above you, unable to contain herself, and you silence her with a kiss. From the fluids spilling out of her body and her sudden spasms, you know she has orgasmed, and that pushes you over the edge. Your semen rushes out, filling her pussy with your seed.

The two of you kiss deeply again, your tongues battling briefly for dominance, before you quickly clean up. The plane will land soon, and the two of you need to discreetly leave the toilet. Being part of the Mile High Club isn't easy, but it sure is fun.

Which Girl Did You Pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)