More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

Which Girl Did You Pick?

Emma Rain

It’s been about an hour since you touched down, and you walk down from your temporarily rented house’s upper floor to the carpark. You get into your custom built Tesla Roadster, and it’s quite similar in design to the original. However, there are a few crucial differences. One is that it’s able to withstand much more damage than a normal car. An IED could go off under it, and it could probably just keep on driving, occupants unharmed. Another modification is the serrated blades that are hidden in the tires, as well as windshield-wipers that double as guns.

Your destination is a place called Goldmann Studios. It’s where Emma Rain is currently shooting her latest movie, some adult-themed romance flick. You reach the front gates of the complex, and you’re quickly waved through. The security here is quite loose. It’s only when you try to actually go somewhere where something is happening that the security tightens up.

You park, and get out. According to your sources, Emma will be filming by Soundstage B for the next few days or so, so that’s where you head off to first. You walk through the large gardens, spying several large structures that indicate the presence of a soundstage. B would be the one to the far left, but when you get close, you see that it’s sealed off for filming.

There’s a rear exit that’s open, though, so you walk in through there. You turn out to be up on a balcony, near some of the lights that are illuminating the current scene. The scene looks like a regular house, with the actors currently in the bedroom, probably discussing the specifics of the next take.

After you peer down, you see that Emma Rain is down there. From this angle, you’re in a perfect position to stare at her cleavage, allowing you to see that massive rack she is so famous for. You stare at the hypnotic orbs as they bounce up and down, and her pale flesh stands out against the darkness of the room.

A few minutes later, you shake your head, wondering just how she manages to create the effect of having such firm, bouncy tits. The scene is about to begin, and as the cameras start rolling, you see that Emma begins to strip. She sexily tears off her top first, revealing her massive DD tits barely contained within her bra, and the man next to her viciously begins to attack her boobs.

The rest of their clothing quickly follows the top on the ground, and the two are soon nearly naked, with only a small amount of clothing covering each of them. You feel your cock grow hard in your pants, but you can’t do anything about it up here. In fact, you’re surprised that nobody has noticed you after such a long amount of time.

The cameras stop filming as they frolic on the bed. They’re both completely naked, and you can see Emma’s gleaming pussy, but the man hasn’t entered her yet. An assistant comes over, blushing from the awkwardness of the situation, and hands a very thin, transparent sheet of plastic to Emma. She lays back on the bed, placing the plastic over her, and it molds over her body like a massive condom.

After the man gets on top of Ms. Rain, the cameras get rolling, and the sex scene that follows is simply breathtaking. The man, although probably not as good as you, knows what he’s doing, and he thrusts in and out of her impressively. His speed is what really catches you- but then again, movie sex scenes tend to be fast, so stamina isn’t too much of an issue when he blows his load three minutes in.

You figure that with all the angles covered by the cameras, they’ll have enough footage for the scene, and sure enough, the director nods, satisfied. Emma disgustedly pulls the plastic out of her body, a white patch where the semen pooled, and she puts on her clothing. You can tell that she doesn’t really enjoying these kinds of scenes, and would much rather have a “real” sexual relationship with someone.

A moment later, it appears that they are done filming for the day, and now you have a decision to make. Do you confront Emma now, or do you wait for later, at a better time when she isn’t so pissed off?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)