More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

Or does Ashley recall something completely different?

On Set

Arriving on set early one morning Ashley immediately heads to her trailer . Upon entering Ashley hangs her purse on the nearby wall hook. Removing her shoes Ashley checks the call time sheet that was left on her door.

Realizing that she won’t be needed on set until almost noon Ashley decides to relax for a while on the sofa.

Turning on the tv Ashley flips through the channels looking for something to watch. After searching unsuccessfully for something she’d like to watch she turns the television off.

Deciding to take a nap Ashley sets her phone to wake her up around 10:30 am and places it on the counter on the other side of the room. That way she would have to get up to shut the alarm off and would not be tempted to go back to her nap.

Before laying back down on the sofa Ashley decides to remove some of her clothes to be more comfortable. Quickly pulling her t-shirt over her head and her sweatpants down her legs and over her bare feet Ashley tosses them into the corner.

Wearing just a matching bra and panties now Ashley lays down on the couch and gets comfortable.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)