More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lazyninjas4 lazyninjas4

Where was Scarlett when you became her?

On Set of the latest Avengers Film

"Oh my god my head hurts," you thought to yourself as you slowly start to wake up from the daze you are coming out of. You open your eyes and see bright lights shining down on you, making your headache that much worse. You start to sit up from where your body was resting, but you feel a unusual sensation of something jiggling on your chest. You look down and what you see makes your eyes open wide in shock and confusion.

“Wait a minute. Are these tits? Why the hell do I have tits right now?” You think to yourself as you look down and hope that you are in some sort of super realistic dream. You take a look our hands are smaller and much more sensitive to touch. You get off the couch and examine your surroundings. You put together that you are in some sort of trailer. Needing to know what has happened to you, you find the bathroom and open the door to look into the mirror. Your jaw drops in shock as you look at your new face.

“Holy shit! I’m Scarlett Johansson!” You say in her voice as you can't believe that random rock you found put you in Black Widow's body! You are lost for words as your hand runs through her blonde hair. Your hands rub down from your head to your face as you try to take what’s happening to you. While your hands run down and take in your new body, you decide that you are going to...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)