More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

On Felucia (alternative order 66), by Hvast

“Another Star Wars story? Grand.”

“Hm yes, this is the third one we featured. Well, technically, Rina and Ben did one, but anyways, that means Star Wars is now the most featured franchise on Marcie and Gina reads."

“Oh, it’s another one by the boob mouse guy, yay, he writes such fine erotica like lesbian sex is inferior and Orc fucks cleric.”

“That’s a bit of an oversimplification, Gina.”

“That tit rat is oversimple!”

“Moving matters along, we are reading On Felucia (alternative order 66), by Hvast

“Ughh. I really don’t want to see what this fucker can come up with aliens. But the tags promise lesbian action, so there is better a lot of it in this.”

“And it features a Twi’lek. You always wanted to read a story with them.”

“Oh, the hot blue alien, right? Alright, sure. It’s Hvast but because I am a generous person I give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe this won’t be shit for once.”

“Let’s find out. Or perhaps I should say...do it!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, so some stuff happens and these guys want to the blue alien.”

“Gina please.”

“What? At least the story gets straight to the good part.”

“Very well, it appears it falls to me to do the setting, then. Our protagonist is Aayla Secura, a Twi’lek Jedi during the events of Order 66 on Felucia.”

“Wow! This is so much better, Marcie! Our readers totally get the premise now!”

“Why, thank you, Gina. Oh, incidentally…”

“...what?”

“This is the 99th story featured on Marcie and Gina Reads.”

“Ok.”

“And it features Order 66.”

“”Ok.”

“That’s kinda neat isn’t it?”

“Very.”

“Oh, and I know what your thinking. But Marcie! In the story maps it says this is story 100! As a matter of fact it isn’t. Since the first choice from the Introduction chapter isn’t a story.”

“Can we get back to the ? Because I really want to get back to the .”

“Of course.”

Then he grabbed her right lek and roughly turned her face to the side.

“I can’t tell if this is a misspelling or actually some body part in this stupid ass nerd shit.”

“Both actually.”

“Ugh, so there is a bunch of choices in this. I don’t care for all this non lesbian shit, so I made the dude snap out of it.”

"Common commander, we all know why you stayed with her.

“There are a couple of typos scattered around. But this one in particularly caught my attention. It is glorious.”

“Yeah sure, so clone dude escapes together with hot blue alien and this suddenly turned into a love story.”

“I think the lesson here is that love overcomes all, even mindcontrol chips.”

“Yeah, yeah very romantic, but then the story just stops!”

“Hm yes, I would ask you what you think of the sex, but I believe I know the answer to that. Let’s go back and pick the other option.”

“Alright, so on this route, commander clone remains a brainwashed scumbag and proceeds to Aalya some more, who is still . You know, Marcie, this is a very weird fetish. Don’t you want some reaction out of your victim? Isn’t that the whole point of ?”

“I don’t know Gina. I think having sex with you while Cutie is asleep on the same bed is kinda erotic.”

“Ok, first that’s creepy as fuck and second its not even the same thing.”

“Ok, then how about that time when you doodled on my face when I was asleep. That was pretty erotic.”

“Marcie, I can’t even begin to form a response to that sentence. Let’s just continue with the fucking plot.”

“Heh. Fucking plot.”

“Get on with it!”

“Yes, yes. Aayla stays for all the and gets “saved” by a couple of droids who kill her . She then wakes up on a spaceship and this is where the branch stops.”

“Oh, fuck. Oh no, this is one of THOSE stories, right Marcie? We are going to be here for hours!”

“Don’t worry, Gina. I double checked and Hvast didn’t specify a particular path. That means we can just keep on reading until we found one that exceeds ten chapters.”

“Hurggggghh! So in this one Aylmao wakes up and starts murdering her rapists. I like this one. It’s very sexy.”

“Err...quite. So after, Aalya dispatched all of the clones, she makes her escape.”

“To some sort of underground lake where she gets by a tentacle monster.”

“You know, I may be going on a tangent here but it is surprising how little tentacle sex we had on here so far.”

“The monster shoves a tentacle dick into her mouth and...yes….YEEEEEESSS!”

“Uh, Gina?”

“It finally happened, Marcie!”

excessive moaning

“And Gina just orgasmed.”

“Finally someone bit a dick!”

“I mean, technically it’s a tentacle.”

“I fucking take what I can get. Bottom line is, she bit down hard on the fucker. Fuck, that’s hot!”

“That is a very, very problematic kink to have, Gina.”

“No it isn’t. I can’t wait where this story goes next, I’m actually excited now….AND THE BRANCH ENDS!”

“That is unfortunate.”

“For fuck sake did this stupid piece of shit fucker just stop short of ten chapters to piss me off?”

“I really don’t think that’s the case, Gina.”

“Grrrr.”

“Anyways…”

“Yeah, yeah, we take the option where she submits to the tentacle monster and then the tentacle monster just fucks off.”

“At least the sex scene was nice.”

“No, it wasn’t. It didn’t involve any dick biting.”

“Do you want to continue?”

“Not that I have a choice. Then she comes across some statue, masturbates to said statue and then she encounters some bandits...uh, Marcie?”

“Yes, Gina?”

“Is Hvast just flinging shit at the wall and see what sticks?”

“It is a rather random series of events, I admit.”

“The branch ends there but luckily for me we have reached ten chapters so we can stop here. Ha! Take that Hvast, you stupid bitch! Bet you didn’t expect that!”

“You say that, but you did masturbate to it.”

“I guess, but that was less a sexual masturbation.”

“Gina, do you even consider the words coming out your mouth?”

“It was more like a victory masturbation.”

“…”

“Don’t look at me like that!”

“Yes, yes, do you have anything else to add?”

“No, but it’s my favorite tit mouse story.”

“Because of the tentacle mutilation.”

“No! The main character was hot and kicked ass and uh..stuff.”

“I don’t think it was terrible, but…”

“But?”

“I believe the story lacks a bit of focus. At least that is the impression I am having at this point.”

“Well, duh. I said as much already.”

“The choices are a bit, I suppose haphazard is the right word? At any rate, since no path has finished it is a bit too early to tell. Maybe everything is proceeding as Hvast as foreseen.”

“What a weird way to phrase that.”

“Rina and Ben used up all the good Star Wars references already.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I’m tired so I’m taking a nap. Don’t me while I’m asleep.”

“Good night everyone. Order 66? More like Order 69!”

“”ZZzzzzzzzzzz”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)