More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KristianWarrior KristianWarrior

Rules And Choosing An Adventure:

Omniversal Conquest [KristianWarrior] (Harem, Impregnation, , , Mind Control, Conquest, Villainy, Religious Fanaticism, Slight Change In The Nature Of The Ultimate Benefactor)

Having an otherworldly entity in the form of a gorgeous silver-haired woman with a very voluptuous figure appear in my house out of the blue is certainly not how I expected for my day to go. Having said otherworldly entity offer to bestow upon me powers and waifus because I'm apparently "the most perverted being" in the eyes of some other group of otherworldly entities was even more shocking, because otherworldly entities aren't known for bestowing any boons without a price.

"Hey. Listen to me, John Doe, and listen closely" - I receive a telepathic message from my unexpected guest right in the middle of her sales pitch - "Those "gods and goddesses of old" do truly wish to see what perverted shenanigans you can get up to, but your powers come from another place. It is God Almighty, Creator of the Omniverse and Everything that Exists, who is your true Benefactor. He wants you to conquer the Omniverse in His Name. He gives you these powers, and allows you to fulfill all of your sexual desires and fetishes that you have had for your entire life, as long as you are willing to follow Him and make all others do so as well. Don't worry about those "gods and goddesses of old" interfering with your mission. I'll guarantee that they will be busy enough until you are powerful enough to face them, and when you are, it will be too late for them. And if you serve God Almighty well, you will receive endless rewards whose infinite greatness you can never hope to grasp. Absolute immortality, power beyond your comprehension, perfect existence and much, much more will be yours, not to mention control over everything that you manage to conquer. Do you agree to these terms?"

I firmly nod in response, making it look like I have agreed to her official offer, but she recognizes that I have agreed to her true offer that she made me, and she smiles at me in return. I was always a Christian, though not a typical one, and having my beliefs validated in the absolute best way possible makes me incredibly happy. Of course, what God gives to me will involve A LOT of work and put me in a great deal of danger, but the reward is totally worth it.

But before I reach those sweet, sweet rewards, I, like it was already said, am supposed to go through hard labor and be exposed to great danger. Which means that I will have to approach the creation of my build intelligently and maximize my overall power and ability to address as many different situations as possible. This means that in my selection I must think, firstly, about what kind of powers I wish to obtain for myself, and, secondly, about what kind of women I would receive that maximize my combat potential. Mind you, I will have to do this while not being familiar with several of the franchises among those displayed to me, which means that, in some places, I'll have to guess and hope for the better. Alright, so, with that being said, I think that I should spread my alloted 50 waifus in the following way:

10 Waifus to Bikini Warriors. I must admit, before I was presented with this choice, I didn't even know this show has existed. But the abilities offered in this section are just too good. Agelessness, immunity to poisons and diseases, and travel between universes are all the basics for my career as the up-and-coming Omniversal Conqueror.

2 Waifus to The King Of Fighters. Increasing my strength and speed are always welcome, as they are going to stack nicely with the options that I'm going to purchase down the line, and I can purchase these Perks really cheap. More expensive Perks in this section, I suppose, aren't worth spending the limited amount of Waifus I have, which are better spent elsewhere.

3 Waifus to Asterisk War. Becoming a genestella is an incredibly powerful option, as not only it gives me some very solid superhuman physical characteristics, ones that are further enhanced by the Perks from The King Of Fighters section, but also grants me access to a supernatural power system called Prana Manipulation, which I can use to further increase the power of my body, as well as for various abilities outside of it. The Perks from this section also give me a mastery of melee combat with a certain kind of weapon, for which I choose a bastard sword, and also an Orga Lux - a special supernatural melee weapon that is used by the genestella, which, of course, is a bastard sword that I'm going to call Justicar.

7 Waifus to Overlord. Immense magic power granted to me by the 7-Waifu Perk in this section is definitely going to be the most heavily-used supernatural power system by me, as it is going to be a handy way of emulating and imitating the capabilities of many Perks that I cannot afford. I must admit, I am greatly tempted to go all in and spend 15 Waifus in this section to obtain a hoard of World Items... but, in the end, I resist this temptation. Using my immense magic power, I can eventually learn to create such items, and even items greater than them. So what if these World Items are the remains of destroyed worlds? If I achieve great enough heights in magic, which, given the power of this Perk, is an inevitability rather than mere possibility, I will eventually be able to forge World Items all on my own.

15 Waifus to Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball is, frankly speaking, utter bullshit, which means I need to milk it for everything it's worth. So, not only I gain the ability to use ki, and all the bullshit transformations that Goku has ever learned up to the very Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego, I can now also create and manipulate the indestructible metal known as katchin. I, of course, immediately make it so that my Orga Lux, Justicar, is made of this katchin metal, and, later on I'm also going to make myself a suit of armor from katchin. And, since I now has access to the ki of Dragon Ball, this would also mean that I can use all of the ridiculous bullshit methods that the protagonists have used to greatly increase their power, like training in super high gravity.

3 Waifus to Naruto. Frankly speaking, with the capabilities I now have, the only thing I need to obtain is just a basic ability to use chakra, and access to Naruto universe, and everything else I can easily obtain on my own, even the fabled Rinnegan. However, I do want to have some more waifus from this place right from the get-go, so, eh, why not. As for the elemental mastery I obtain from the 3-Waifu Perk from this section, I select the element of earth.

Lastly, 10 Waifus to Taimanin. Frankly speaking, I have obtained almost all of the power that I need, so I can afford to get myself some lewd Perks. And, of course, one can argue that I can use my immense magic power to modify my body to emulate the effects of those lewd Perks, and obtain a pocket dimension from Mortal Kombat... but, the thing is, I can just as easily create a pocket dimension that is granted by those Perks with my magic as well. And, let's not forget, I am supposed to also entertain a group of otherworldly entities of dubious nature before I grow powerful enough to vanquish them in the name of God Almighty, praised be His Most Holy Name, so there's that. Plus, I happen to be familiar with the Taimanin universe more than I am with the Mortal Kombat universe, so I know better what to expect when I venture there, and where some of the goodies lie that I can use to further empower myself, with the first one being the supernatural power system that all taimanin use: taima-particle manipulation.

So, in the end, I am now an ageless being who is immune to posion and disease, possess some very solid superhuman physical characteristics that will allow me to easily toss cars around like they weigh nothing even before any further enhancements, possess immense magic power as well as a comparable power in ki usage, with all the horribly OP transformations that Goku is able to use and being able to create and manipulate absolutely indestructible metal, and have a basic grasp of prana and chakra, as well as a plethora of lewd Perks like endless sexual stamina, porn physics, control over my fertility and semen production, and tentacle summoning. I also am a master swordsman, and possess an indestructible supernatural weapon that can easily channel my prana.

As for the waifus themselves, I decide to obtain the following ones:

Bikini Warriors: All of them, for obious reasons.

The King Of Fighters: Mai Shiranui (she's the only one I recognize here, and she's gorgeous), Angel (well, why not).

Asterisk War: Julis-Alexia von Riessfield (she's basically the main heroine, and a powerful genestella and one of the very few that can use prana outside of her body, which means that, should I not belong to this tiny minority, I can copy her abilities with my magic), Claudia Enfield (I kind of like her personality), Ernesta Kuhne (I also kind of like her).

Overlord: Albedo (because duh), Shalltear Bloodfallen (also duh), Yuri Alpha (because I'm going to collect members of Nazarick), Lupusregina Beta, Narberal Gamma, Solution Epsilon, Aura Bella Fiore.

Dragon Ball: Chi-Chi (because of course), Bulma Briefs (not only she's hot, she's also a genius scientist, so I'm gonna make her build me gravity chambers and many other contraptions that I'm going to use in my schemes), Android 18, Videl, Android 21 (since she's a bio-android, I can probably try to copy something from her to improve my own body), Pan, Launch, Caulifla (I'm so copying Zenkai with magic and installing it into my body), Vados (she's the most powerful one here, and the most powerful among all of my waifus, in fact), Ranfan, Kale, Zangya, Mai, Towa, Heles.

Naruto: Hinata Hyuga (no self-respecting harem involving Naruto universe can be complete without Hinata), Tsunade (not only she's incredibly powerful and knowledgeable about chakra and its control and advanced techniques, but she's also the best medic-nin, which meanst that I can learn from her everything that she knows), Kurenai Yuuhi (and from her I'm going to study genjutsu and how to use it).

Taimanin: Asagi Igawa (because of course, and, besides, I'm going to copy her Aion Bloodline and use it to empower my body), Sakura Igawa, Murasaki Yatsu (I'm so copying her Immortal Body for myself), Rinko Akiyama, Yukikaze Mizuki, Shiranui Mizuki, Kosaka Shizuru, Maika Kamimura, Tokiko Fuuma, Oboro.

"So, my lovely benefactor, I have a little favor to ask of you. Can you wait with teleporting the waifus here for a bit? My house is completely unsuited for holding fifty people in it, so I would like to prepare for their arrival. I promise this won't take long."

"Hm... Alright. I want to see what you'll come up with."

I nod to her and immediately use my immense magic power to create a pocket dimension that contains a large and lush tropical island surrounded by a warm freshwater ocean, and on this island I create an immense and opulent palace with every convenience I can think of. This effectively replicates the 5-Waifus Perk and the 7-Waifus Perk from Mortal Kombat section without having to obtain any Waifus from there.

I also decide to use my magic to permanently modify my body, both immensely increasing its power, making me stronger, tougher and faster than Superman even without any further active enhancements with any of my abilities, and I also completely change my appearance. My new and improved body is going to be exactly 6 feet 2 inches tall, no more and no less, and bulging with incredibly huge muscles. My skin is fair white in tone, with absolutely zero imperfections and irregularities, just smooth flawless skin. My hair is golden blonde in color, and my eyes are dark blue. I will have no body and facial hair at all, just the hair on my head, my eyebrows and eyelashes, and the hair on my head will always be short. Of course, I also upgrade my endowment, making it into an eleven-inch long utter bitchbreaker. A few tweaks here and there complete the transformation of my body the perfect embodiment of male beauty. I also infuse my body with eromantic magic, effectively replicating the 15-Waifus Perk from the Taimanin section, also without buying it.

"Alright, I'm done. Bring them in."

The silver-haired beauty looks over me one more time with a raised eyebrow, and then says in an amused tone:

"You've just got five Perks without paying for them. You do realize that's cheating, right?"

"Well, you know what they say: if you aren't cheating, you aren't trying to win. And if you aren't trying to win, then what are you even doing here?"

"I gotta say, I like your style" - my lovely benefactor is now full-on smirking at me - "I'm going to look forward to watching your adventures."

And, having said that, she teleports my selected waifus, with each of them being designed exactly to my specifications to suit my every need in their body, mind and soul, and then teleports away.

Alright, my lovely ladies, here I come.

How do you think a meeting with the waifus should go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)