More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Olivia is shopping

Olivia Holt dropped the bundle of clothes onto the bench and closed the curtain.

Finally, after a hectic work schedule, Olivia had a day off. She hadn't hung out with her friends or family for ages, but the actress/singer needed some time to herself...and what better way to do that than by clothes shopping?

Dropping her bag to the floor, Olivia crouched down and untied and removed her sneakers and socks. Standing up, she unclasped and shimmied out of her jeans, shrugged out of her jacket, and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Tossing her blonde hair, Olivia unhooked and slipped out of her bra, before hooking two fingers into her panties and pulling them down her legs, over her feet, and onto the pile with the rest of her discarded belongings.

Shivering slightly in the cool air of the fitting rooms, Olivia picked up the first items she had selected and tried them on.

xxx

Olivia pouted and readjusted the bikini as she snapped another selfie on her phone. She had no intention of buying the swimwear, but that didn't mean she couldn't pose in it. The blonde girl rotated her hips so that her ass was in the frame, snapping another photo.

Feeling daring, Olivia, allowed the garment to fall to the floor. As she snapped topless photos of herself in a number of poses, squeezing and fondling her breasts, Olivia's heart rate began to elevate. She was in a shopping mall wearing nothing but a small pair of bikini bottoms!

The blonde girl prepared to take another picture, but a sudden noise made Olivia drop her phone in surprise and clutch her chest protectively...but it was just an announcement over the PA system. The actress snatched up the bikini top and quickly retied it, beginning to calm down.

That had been really, really stupid of her. What if someone had walked in and seen her? Pushing that horrible thought out of her mind, Olivia moved onto the next outfit.

This time, her phone wouldn't make an appearance. Olivia didn't have any intention of sharing those photos, but knowing her luck, she'd get drunk one night and accidentally post them all over Instagram! She would delete them later. For now, she would simply admire her athletic figure with her own eyes.

xxx

Soon, it was time to leave. Olivia had exhausted her pile of clothes and was also starting to feel cold and hungry. Maybe she would grab a bite to eat in the mall, or wait till she got home to cook.

But any thoughts of food were driven out of her head as Olivia turned around.

She was looking at a patch of pale blue carpet. The problem was, she shouldn't have been. For that patch of blue carpet was where Olivia had discarded her shoes, socks, jeans, shirt, jacket and underwear...and her bag!

"Fuck!" Olivia gasped, clapping her hands to her mouth and turning red.

Trying to hold back the panic that was threatening to overcome her, Olivia stuck her head around the curtain. She looked left and right, but there was no sign of the thief.

"Is everything OK, miss?" the shop assistant asked, spotting Olivia's head.

"Err...yeah, everything's fine, thanks," Olivia smiled, retreating back behind the curtain.

But everything wasn't fine. No clothes, no money...and to her horror, Olivia realized no phone either. She must have dropped it onto the pile!

Still clad in a skimpy bikini, Olivia sank down onto the bench, head in her hands, one bare foot tapping frantically.

What was she going to do? Could she ask the shop assistant for help? Olivia thought hard, but every possible way to explain her predicament to someone sounded embarrassing. And anyway, what if the shop assistant was in on the prank?

Did she make a run for it? After all, she was surrounded by loads of clothes...she just didn't own them and had no money to change that fact. But if she appeared confident enough, maybe she'd be able to sneak out without arousing suspicion?

Or did she wait? Her only chance of escaping with her dignity and reputation intact was if no one saw her...and if she wanted to achieve that, Olivia couldn't leave any time soon.

As she mulled over her options, Olivia, ran a hand through her blonde hair, furiously blinking back tears.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)