More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

Who is your tormentor?

Olivia (Sporty Speedster)

As you're heading to class, your arm is suddenly wrenched behind your back and you get slammed into a locker. Looking back, you instantly recognize Olivia, soccer star and wrestling team captain, whose had it in for you since last year.

Apparently some girls said they saw someone of your description sneaking out of the locker room. She hunted you down to beat you up and you guess she never got tired of it.

The crowd just goes around you. No one will meet your eye, no one will help.

"Normie! I've missed you!" She leans in and whispers in your ear "Nobody slurps cunt the way you do, loser."

She bites and sucks at your neck possessively, leaving a giant hickey and lets you go. There's a sudden fluttery feeling and a draft down below. You look down to see you're naked from the waist down, your pants on the floor and your underwear swinging around Olivia's finger.

Now people are watching, as you hastily snatch up and step into your pants. You know better by now then to try to take something from Olivia's hands.

She looks disappointed a moment, then just grins confidently. "If you want this back, John, come and find me at practice." There's a rush of wind, and the speedster is long gone.

Uh Oh! What does she have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)