More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Olivia's Birthday Wish

Currently celebrating her twenty-fifth birthday at home with her closest friends and family Olivia leans over to blow out the candles on her birthday cake and jokingly says out loud / wishes :

I wish I could just be naked all the time.

Upon hearing her wish her friends and family laugh a little. After all, they're all very familiar with Olivia's tendency to hang out around the house naked.

(Flashback Montage) -

For example, many times throughout her childhood before her parents divorced they would catch her walking around the house completely naked and barefoot.

Most of the time her parents would just sigh and let her remain naked.

Although there were times that they had to practically her to get dressed.

And whenever that happened, Olivia would say :

Why can't I stay naked? After all, if I wasn't meant to be naked I would not have been born that way.

To which her parents would sigh and say :

Olivia Cooke get dressed now.

After which she would stomp her foot and say :

Fine. I'll get dressed. But I'm not going to be happy about it.

After which she would always stomp off to her bedroom, slam her door and put on as little clothing as possible.

Meaning basically just an oversized t-shirt or a shirt and shorts.

Additionally, whenever this would happen Olivia's younger sister Eleanor would ask their parents something like :

Mom, Dad why is Olivia so strange?

To which they'd respond to Eleanor’s question with various statements along the lines of :

Honestly, we don't know. She just likes to be naked. And truthfully there's nothing wrong with that Eleanor. It's just that occasionally she takes it too far.

(Present Day) -

Moments after jokingly wishing that she could just be naked all the time Olivia suddenly realizes that everyone has gone silent and is looking at her strangely.

Wondering why everyone is suddenly so quiet and looking at her funny Olivia looks down at herself and realizes that she is completely naked.

Upon realizing that every stitch of clothing she had on has seemingly magically disappeared Olivia shrieks and passes out.

What happens when Olivia wakes up? Was it all just a dream? Or is she actually naked in front of all her party guests?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)