More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by edwinsmitha edwinsmitha

They arrive at the mansion

Oliver reunites with his sister

As they arrive Oliver sees a woman in early 20's come out of the mansion and wait by the door, he instantly recognizes his sister Thea, Thea is 10 years younger than Oliver just recently having finished school and starting college. The car stops and Oliver steps out "Ollie! Oh my god, I've missed you so much, I can't believe you're back! I'm so happy!" Thea practically screams as he rushes his brother to hug him. " Speedy!, I'm glad to be back, how have you been?" Oliver responded with a smile on his face and holding her tight, "Doesn't matter how I have been, how have YOU been? You just took off one day and never even bothered to say goodbye." Thea said with a mix of sorrow and tear-filled eyes as they entered the mansion "I know, but I couldn't Thea, I was dealing with a lot and although I should of said goodbye I couldn't, I'm sorry." Oliver responded with regret. "Thea, I'm sure Oliver will happily answer all your questions, I think we should let him rest, he's had a long flight." Moira said as a matter of fact, "Yea, of course, get some rest we'll talk later" Thea responded while kissing Oliver in the cheek and heading to her room. "Before I do that I want to unwind a bit and check out the city, if that's okay" Oliver answered, "Of course Oliver, I'll tell Mr. Diggle" Moira said, but before she could go Oliver said "That's fine but I'll be back in an hour.?" Oliver also asked. "Sure, by the way I have a surprise for you, it's in the garage, Thea helped me pick it, I hope you like it" Moira said, "You shouldn't of, but thank you and I'll make sure to thank Thea later." Oliver said and gave her a kiss in her forehead before heading to the garage. In the garage was a Aprilia Tuono V4 superbike, the latest in the market. Oliver got on and the bike roared to ignition, he made a mental note to thank Thea when he returned and sped off to the city.

Where is he going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)