More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chalemagne chalemagne

~*CRIIICKK*~

Oh, shi-

The dry boards beneath Alfred's cracked, and he felt them begin to give way. He tensed his legs to jump before the floor broke, but either his timing was to off, or the preemptive recoil proved the final straw. A mighty ~CREAAAK~ roars amidst the ruined room, Alfred falling through as the wooden floor opened beneath him, landing with a THUD atop broken wooden beams and chips of oak. Bits of wood and dust rained down around him. Rolling off the uncomfortable pile of debris as Alfred push himself up. Coughing, wheezing, and uttering a stream of profanity under his breath as he tested his limbs, luckily finding nothing broken.

He shook his head and sent dirt and dust flinging in a grey cloud about him, bringing him to cough. With his hand pressed up again the wall he leaned, trying to catch his breath. Looking up to his impromptu skylight, Alfred groaned as a chair on the edge of the hole wobbles precariously, falling through and smashing on the ground beside him. He raised an arm to shield his eyes from the rain of splinters. Lowering his arm, Alfred saw a glimmer out of the corner of his eye. Thinking it to be his sword, Alfred sighed with relief, but as he made his way to it in the center of the room, he found not a blade but something both blue and glowing. Moving in closer, the young man knelt beside the shining mass. A silver pendant, with a luminescent rich blue sapphire held by the likenesses of two beautiful women, one with short hair and a bat-like wing extending from her back, and the other of long hair and a wing of feathers. Both of the forms were clad in revealing outfits, with bodies more well formed than Alfred had ever seen back in Aidonsburh - Even the statue of Li'ah the Fertile in the Worship-Hall paled in comparison to them.

Thoughts of warning and pain replaced by curiosity, Alfred ran his fingers over the curious shining gem. It felt strangely warm to the touch, and it began... shaking? The glow of the sapphire flooded the room in an eerie blue light that fades to a rich dark purple streaked with red. The walls and floor rumbled, and a circle of runes and symbols on which his eyes could not focus, spread on the ground. It span faster and faster in different wheels, it's shine brighter than the gem as the arcane symbols sent out streams of light that merge their points one by one. The whole circle began spinning as one mass as a beam of strikes out from the center and sent up thick clouds around it in a great pillar to the ceiling.

Suddenly the whole building shuddered and rocked as the cloud exploded outward, the blast bowling Alfred over. The runes were gone. The shaking dissipated, and the strange chanting fading from memory - Had he even heard that? Looking up as the clouds faded, revealing a woman standing in the thinning mist. Breath caught in Alfred's throat as his jaw fell slack. She was beautiful. Tall - at least 6'2", with her jet-black hair cut in a short, pixie-like-bob. Her skin being light with just a hint of grey - maybe purple? High on her chest sat two full, round breasts each equal in size to the exotic fruits with a yellow rind covered in barbs that he had seen traded by dusky merchants from the south. That prodigious chest tapering down to a narrow but healthy waist before flaring out into a pair of wide, womanly hips - not as wide as her bust is large, but none the less considerable - and long legs with full thighs and tight calves.

Rising up in the air as she rolls her head back. The last wisps of smoke are sent to nothingness in the night air as a pair of great leathery wings of a bat spread powerfully behind her as she rolled back her shoulders, causing her tits to jiggle. She smiled, her eyes shut she took in a deep breath through a cute nose and out in a contented sigh as her full lips part. Her feet land softly on the ground as she opens her eyes, staring directly at the young man before her with an almost predatory gaze.

"My, my! What a do we have here, hmm?" her voice was as smooth and thick as honey, as if her very words sent forth her tongue to wrap around Alfred's hardening member.

His mind itched just to look at her. A pleasant itch, one he felt was scratched and eased by her very presence. It put him at ease, cloaked the air around her in a haze that ached to look upon. Had he just been seeing those strange, alien additions her her personage? After all, how could something so beautiful - So ideal - Ever be marred in such a fashion?

Alfred is momentairly stunned, but eventually...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)