More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warlord Warlord

But, who are you?

Ogma the Wild

How far this race has fallen.. Progress? Hardly. In the days long past we knew our place in this world. We roamed free, masters of our own destiny, noble in our own right. Your kin remember. When the laws were simple and there was no need to write them down, our laws were universal to every race, tongue, and tribe. Survive and multiply, that is all there is. At our dawn we were feared, mankind. Even the dragons of the skies and the behemoths of the earth were shaken by our potential. We grow. We THRIVE.

How disgusted our ancestors must be, now that our race has reduced itself to nothing more than cowering sacks of meat. Not you.

You have no need for kings or queens. You have no use for a plow. You bow before no gods. What gods do the birds worship? What plow does the elk push? We were as untamed as the seas crashing wild against the shore, and as fearless as the mountains as they push themselves ever higher to the stars. Your kin have not forgotten, they keep the old ways. One by one the tribes fell and became monarchies, creating unnatural laws and other abominable devices. The world created us to rule by , not to bow to kings and countries and gods. The world grew weary of dragons and titans and other such predators, we were meant to be its salvation. This is your goal, to crush the folly that is called "civilization", and to restore humanity to the race of glorious predators they once were.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)