More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What story interests you?

Office bitch

Lindsay Rosewell was the office bitch. She was the office manager of a large company. It was her job to hire secretaries and receptionists, order office supplies, and supervise the janitorial staff. She answered to the executive vice president. She had two years of community college yet she acted like she was smarter than anyone who worked under her and would constantly make subtle yet disparaging remarks about the way the secretaries and receptionists dressed or wore their hair and makeup. Rumor had it, she had slept her way out of the secretary pool.

One day she was working late one friday doing inventory she had been putting off when she was jumped from behind. After a struggle, she was bound, and her mouth was taped shut. She was on the ground and helpless.

She turned her head to see two people in coveralls and ski-masks. She could tell they were female because of their stature, but nothing else.

"So, bitch!" said one in a fake, but harsh and masculine voice. "We won't do anything to do, but I hear the janitor who does this floor is a total pervert."

Lindsay's eyes went wide.

"Or is it his night off?" asked the masked assailant. "If so, I'm sure you'll be found first thing Monday morning." The two assailants left.

Lindsay struggled, but it was to no avail. Whoever did this, did an expert job tying her up.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)