More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

Is there anything Morgan needs to know about?

Office Rumors

"Did you hear about what happened to Jenny?"

"No. What happened?"

"Apparently someone uploaded a video of her being eaten out by a girl on Pornhub."

My jaw drops as I try to picture that uptight bitch doing something so crazy. I proceed to stammer as I come up with an appropriate response. "Uh...um Sandy, you shouldn't be spreading office rumors like that. What she does in her free time is her business."

"Sorry Miss." Sandy seems taken aback by the fact that I've got better things to do that gossip office drama. "Just thought you should hear it from me first."

"Anything else?"

"No Miss."

I head into my office and get ready for the day. It plays out like any other day, with me reading emails, talking to clients, and doing research for upcoming cases. The only difference is I'm left with a curious thought of what happened to Jenny McClaine. I always thought of her as the uptight do-gooder with a perfect family life, not the kind of free spirit who'd star in an amateur porn video.

What will Morgan do with her lunch break?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)