More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Does Dan unzip her?

Of course he does

Dan’s hand trembles slightly as he slowly reaches forward for the zip on Dawn’s dark blue dress. He takes a deep breath and grasps the zip gingerly almost as if he were afraid that at any moment Dawn would stop him. There was no reason for him to think that, so far Dawn had been encouraging him, but he was in uncharted territory here, and not to mess this up. He takes another deep breath and waits for his hand to stop trembling before starting to slowly tugging the zip downward, revealing more of Dawn’s pale skin.

Dawn smiles as Dan slowly reveals more and more of her skin until finally he’s unzipped the dress as far as it will go. She smiles as she slowly gets to her feet and removes the shoulder straps of her dress as it drops to the floor leaving Dawn in Just her matching black underwear and nylon tights. She looks back at Dan who looks up at her with his mouth hanging slightly open, as he looks up at Dawn.

“So what do you think?” Dawn asks with a giggle as she toys with her brunette hair.

“Beautiful,” Dan says as he stares up at Dawn with a soft smile as he takes in the sight of her gorgeous slender frame, and her cute petite breasts sitting comfortably beneath the black bra.

“You don’t think my boobs are too small or anything?” Dawn asks as she watches Dan’s eyes as they travel along her body.

“No, no they’re great, you’re great,” Dan says softly as he smiles as his eyes meet Dawn’s. Dawn returns the smile, she was happy to hear him say that, she knew she was attractive, but sometimes worried if maybe she might be too tall or not curvy in the right places, so it was a happy relief to hear Dans answer and not in a form of a joke which she feared.

“Well then Mr Morphy I believe you were in the middle of giving me a back rub.” Dawn giggles as she turns back around, and slowly bends forward, giving Dan a nice view of her bottoms through the Nylon tights, before seating herself in front of him.

“Right away Miss Jones.” Dan replies with a chuckle as Dawn lets out a cute giggle as she settles in place. Dan moves his hands back onto Dawn’s back, feeling how wonderfully warm and soft her pale skin was to the touch, as he began to slowly rub and caress it.

Dawn was enjoying the massage even more than before as she felt Dan’s hands work and caress her back muscles, as she let out some appreciative groans which were more than a little suggestive. She was going to enjoy herself it seemed a shame that she’d have to stop things before they got too far tonight. She wanted to test Dan a little to see how far he would try and push, and whether he’d respect the boundaries she’d set, just to be sure that Dan was the man she hoped and suspected he was.

“Wow Dawn, your skin is so soft.” Dan says softly as he slowly works his way up her back, and begins to work on her shoulder and neck.

“Mmmmm and you’ve got nice hands.” Dawn moans as she reaches back and puts her hands on Dans as he was massaging her neck. She lifts the hands off her shoulders and slowly guides them down the front of her body until they reach her bra Claude pettite boobs, and she hears Dan’s breath catch in his throat and his heart pounding against her back. “It’s ok you can feel them.” Dawn says with a giggle as she removes her hands and leaves Dan’s hands on her boobs.

Dan takes a moment to compose himself as he takes stock of things. He was getting on incredibly well with Dawn a girl he met in his first class, and somehow worked up the courage to get to know her. This same girl seemed to find his awkward charm charming. This same woman who he had fantasized for quite some time now, was now almost naked, and was encouraging him to touch her boobs. Dan's plan to play things cool was seemingly being dashed at every turn by Dawn. It was time to give up on planning and just follow Dawn’s lead.

There were a few seconds of hesitation from Dan before he began to move his hands over Dawn’s bra, as he began to very gently rub and caress the boobs beneath them.

Dawn smiled as she found his nervousness cute, feeling happy about testing Dan, as it seemed he passed with flying colours, as any guy trying to just get in her pants would have jumped at this opportunity. He was clearly concerned about rushing things too, and this settled Dawn, who enjoyed the moment. As she relaxed with Dan’s hands slowly caressing her boobs, she closed her eyes and listened to the fire crackling in the background.

Dan continues to explore and massage Dawn’s wonderfully cute petite boobs, through her bra, trying not to get overexcited as he begins to lightly squeeze, enjoying Dawn's moan of pleasure.

“Ok I think you’ve massaged me enough, I think it’s your turn now.” Dawn says as she leans forward slowly her nipples painfully erect from Dan’s hands, and her panties would certainly need changing if she planned on going anywhere, not that she did as she slowly turned around and faced Dan.

What sort of massage did Dawn have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)