More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

What do I do?

Of course I give it to her

I may be an addict, but I'm not crazy. A blowjob is a blowjob. I handed her the vial I had in my pants pocket, and she quickly screwed off the top and inhaled the contents.

"Whew!" she exclaimed. "Thats some cheap street trash shit. But a deal is a deal, right?"

The girl grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bushes that surround the Academy's walls. Out of site, she pulled me close and stretched up to give me a kiss. It was hot, wet and included a lot of tongue. It pretty much did the job of waking me up downstairs!

"My name is Kera Howell," she said. "Now take off your clothes."

"I need to take my shirt off for a blowjob?"

"You want to get your dick sucked or you going to argue about a shirt?" Kera asked, licking her lips. "You have no idea how much dick I've sucked. I'm practically a professional. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices if you wanna be rich."

I removed my shirt and pants as the strange rich girl dropped to her knees in front of me. Her lips wrapped around my shaft and I moaned softly. She actually was very talented at giving blowjobs. It was the best I'd ever had, and I took less than three minutes for me to explode in her mouth. She swallowed it all and kept going until she had drained my cock dry.

When I was done, I slumped back against the Academy's brick wall, out of breath. She licked her lips as she got to her feet.

"Not bad," she said. "Now I've got to run. Have fun, baby. Thats for the fix."

I watched her ass sway as she made her way out of the bushes. I was still trying to catch my breath when I realized she had stolen my clothes. I cursed and started to chase after her, but realized my situation. I was naked standing in the bushes outside a girl's school. That bust might be worse than getting caught with a pocket full of cocaine.

Carefully I crept to the edge of the bushes. Kera was no where in sight, but her school uniform still lay in a pile in the driveway. My cellphone lay on top of it, but my wallet and keys were gone.

"Fuck," I said under my breath.

I made the decision quick. Without thinking, I ran from the bushes, grabbed her uniform and quickly returned to cover. I had no desire to put on a school girl uniform, but these days, a man in a skirt wasn't that unusual. A naked man was a different story.

I pulled on the plaid skirt and then the white blouse. I realized I was still holding her wig, so I thought, what the hell, and positioned it on my head as well.

I stepped out of the bushes just in time for a black SUV to roll slowly buy. A big guy leaned out the window and looked me up and down before whistling.

"Hey baby, you seen a dirty little creep run by here?" he asked.

"No," I said as feminely as possible.

"You might want to get inside where its safe," he said, oogling me like a piece of meat. "Wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

I was watching the SUV drive away when strong hands suddenly grabbed me from behind, behind my arms.

"Ms Howell, what do you think you are doing?" a stern female voice asked. A white headed woman walked into view as someone continued to hold me. "Your father warned us that you were a runner. You almost got lucky. You arrived when the guards were changing shifts and we almost missed you."

"But...but I'm not her."

"Don't try to lie your way out of it," she said. She looked over my shoulder at my captive. "Bring her inside."

I thought about struggling, but a second black SUV drove passed. Maybe I could try to escape in the morning, I thought.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)