More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by twizted77 twizted77

What next?

To my new room

The muscle dragged me into the Academy and through the corridors. He had no trouble at all, not because I struggled, but because he was incredibly strong. He moved me like I was a child's toy.

The lady introduced herself as Ms Keen, dean of the academy.

As the clock crept near midnight, the halls were deserted. I'd spent years fantasizing about getting inside of this place, and so far it was turning out to be nothing like what I'd imagined. No orgies in the hall. No naked girls walking around exposed.

"Don't even think about trying to slip out," the woman told me. "The building is secure. If a door opens, it will set off an alarm and our security team will have you surrounded in seconds. And we punish escape attempts. You might be a young adult, but we take our job seriously. The people who put you here pay us big money to educate you, to get you clean and to keep you here."

"Say yes ma'am," a deep voice whispered in my ear.

"Yes ma'am," I said. The woman smiled.

"Proper manners are just part of what we will teach you," she said. "Tomorrow morning you will meet with Mr. Cullen, our advisor and guidance councilor. He will help you decide on a career pathway and help you select classes. We are, after all, an accredited college. By the time you leave here you will be prepared for a professional career."

"Yes ma'am," I said.

At last we stopped in front of a door.

"This is your room," she said. "Your luggage has already been delivered and unpacked. The bathroom and showers are across the hall. I'd advize you go ahead and use the facilities tonight, your escape attempt seems to have gotten you a little sweaty."

The door was opened and they pushed me inside, closing it behind me. I stood quietly in the dark for a moment until my eyes could adjust to the light. At last I could make out what appeared to be a standard looking dorm room with a bed on the left side and a matching one on the right. There was a shape under the covers on my right.

As I stood there, the person in the bed rolled over away from me, taking their covers with them, revealing themself. It was a darkheaded girl wearing nothing but dark colored panties. She had a smoking hot ass. I wished I could see the rest of her.

After checking out my new roomie, I moved to my side of the room. I figured that eventually they would find the real Kera Howell and at best I'd be kicked out. But until then, I could try to safely fit in here, which would at least temporarily keep me safe from the Hammer.

I opened the closet and managed to find body wash in the darkness, then search through the dresser until I found a night gown. I was to grab a pair of panties, but I took another look back at the sexy ass behind me and decided it was for the best. I added a layer of protection between me and the secret I had to keep hidden, at least until they tossed me out.

I slipped out of my room and across the hall. My heart sank when I found myself confronted by a shower tree. There was room for at least a dozen girls to shower together with no privacy. That would be a problem going forward, but at least for now I was alone.

I hung my wig and uniform on a hook, and quickly showered hoping nobody would walk in. They didn't. When I was done, I toweled off and quickly put on my wig, followed by a pair of cotton panties and the night gown. I visited a bathroom stall to releave myself and then headed back to my room.

My roomie with the sexy ass was lost beneath the covers again.

I tossed the dirty uniform in front of my closet and climbed into my bed. I expected to toss and turn all night, but actually fell almost right to sleep.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)