More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Courtney Courtney

How do you react to this?

Obviously not well

You just stare at your new king not know how to respond that you are supposed to just serve him even after he got rid both your mother and father. But he doesn’t wait for your approval of his decision. He tells you “now that your my you shouldn’t be dressed like a princess”

He glances over to one of his guards and tells him “go get her some appropriate clothes for a ”

He nods a heads out of the room you try to say something but the guards that brought you up here stop you from speaking. The room is very silent until he returns with rags and a collar. The dark king commands “you to strip”

You gasp and respond “I am a princess and will not show my naked body to you unworthy people”

He walks over to you and smacks you hard across the face and then says “you will learn to obey”

Then he says “guards strip her and dress her in her clothing”

The guards near you pull out You knifes and cut off your dress and silk underwear before the slip the slightly dirty white cotton panties and bra onto you then the ripped rag top that doesn’t even cover your stomach, then the short ripped rag skirt that ends right below you butt lastly they put your collar around your neck then they you back onto you knees.

What does the dark king ask of first

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)