More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Miss-Emmie Miss-Emmie

What is the goblin camp like?

Obvious amidst a dense jungle

After a long, long flight, Leraje finally caught sight of a clearing amidst dense jungle. This was where the goblin camp had been set up. The report estimated there being anywhere from seven to a dozen goblins, so Leraje didn’t move in directly. Instead, she found a section of lighter foliage a few minutes walk from the camp, and finally made her landing.

Sweat dripped from the succubus’ wings, and she used a finger to gather some and sniff it. “Mmm.” She then licked the sweat off the tip of her finger. “Mmm~”

She couldn’t wait to give some yummy little goblins a taste of her wing sweat~

Cautiously, Leraje crept in the direction of the camp. She had obviously never been through jungle before, but her wings helped her avoid stepping on any of the brush on the ground.

The faint sound of her wings beating the air was eventually dwarfed by the rustling of leaves. Leraje allowed herself to fall to the ground softly, and caught sight of a little goblin making his way through the jungle. With a spear in hand, green skin, and pointed ears, the two and a half foot tall creature seemed like a scout. It was likely alone, so this would be Leraje’s first opponent. But should she confront it directly with magic, or try to sneak up behind it and wait for an opening?

Magic or stealth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)