More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Miss-Emmie Miss-Emmie

Magic or stealth?

Stealth

Leraje noted the goblin was heading away from the camp, and assumed it would be better to follow the goblin and wait for an opening rather than risking it crying for help with the other goblins in earshot.

Worried her wing beat would give her away, Leraje crept through the brush after the goblin, keeping the creature just within her line of sight even through the thick foliage.

That was, until there was a sharp tug on her ankle, and suddenly Leraje hung upside down!

A vine was wrapped around her ankle, roots digging into the succubus’ skin. She could feel her mana being drawn out, and was too weak to cast anything before her meager supply of mana was drained.

As her mana was drained, the vine coiled around Leraje, binding her arms to her side.

As she squirmed in place, the goblin approached, a wicked grin on its face. “Did you lure me here you little bastard?” Leraje asked.

The goblin simply chuckled, pulling aside its loincloth to reveal a meager three inch cock.

Leraje wanted to scream **** at the creature, but found the vine lowering her toward the ground. Right until her upside down head was at eye level with the goblin’s dick…

In spite of her protests, Leraje’s mouth was used as a fuckhole by the goblin, the creature ejaculating after only a few thrusts, pairing the succubus’ face white.

The goblin snickered and left.

Less than an hour later, more goblins returned, and the blood was rushing to the demon’s head.

She was too dizzy to resist as the goblins took turns fucking her mouth.

After she’d been **** to swallow half a dozen loads, Leraje finally passed out.

When she awoke, she’d be tied up in the goblin camp, helpless to do anything whenever her captors needed a cumdump…

Bad End

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)