More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Miss-Emmie Miss-Emmie

Magic or stealth?

Fart Magic

'Go big or go home!' Leraje thinks to herself, cupping her hands behind her ass. She gathers mana in her belly, squeezes it down through her intestines, and then releases it out of her butthole with a soft toot. A cloud of green gas emerges, gathering in her hands.

Since this was magic, Leraje could simply summon the mana to her hand. But this felt more personal, and since she had the advantage of an ambush, she though it'd be more fun this way.

With a ball of green smoke in hand, she pitched it straight towards the goblin, exploding on impact with the goblin's back.

The goblin yelped, jumping into the air, before turning around and pulling back his arm to throw his spear. But the green cloud lingered around him, and his eyes began to water even as he aimed. He could still see Leraje through the foliage, her red skin standing out, and twisted his body to hurl the spear at her. But as he moved, he breathed in a whiff of the green smoke through his large, pointed nose. His nostrils burned, and he let out a harsh cough just as the spear left his fingertips.

The spear didn't even reach Leraje, burying itself in a nearby tree and quivering a bit on impact.

"What the hell did you throw at me, bitch?" the goblin growled.

"One of these," Leraje replied, conjuring another ball of methane gas in her hands, and hurling it at the goblin.

The goblin was too busy coughing to dodge, the ball of gas hitting him right in the face. His skin grew greener for a moment, before the goblin began to disperse like smoke, returning back to the mana that he had been born from. Most of it simply escaped into the air, and the ground, and the nearby trees. But some of it flew straight to Leraje, and she could feel herself grow stronger. Not enough to level up, not yet, but a couple more goblins would be enough for that. And one or two goblins weren't a threat, even to her. Thanks to her innate magical abilities, weak as they were, she was far more dangerous than was normal for her level. "Now, let's deal with some more," Leraje said with a wicked grin.

To the camp!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)