More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Squelchapron Squelchapron

Where to begin?

OZJames and OZMom: Streaming Celebs

On Thursday morning, James made breakfast for his new wife Emily. The 22-year-old cooked most of their meals: as a small business owner who worked from home, he had plenty of time to work on his domestic skills. If he and Emily ever had a son to take over the family, that home-making experience would serve him well... But for now, James was happy to be in charge of their little household.

As she cleaned her plate and got ready for work, Emily smiled at her husband. “What are you up to today?”

“Probably gonna head downstairs and start the livestream early... Got a couple big donors who like ‘em in the morning. 10:00 AM is primetime in Europe!”

“My husband, the international businessman,” Emily replied sarcastically, before kissing him on the cheek. “Make sure to clean up after yourself, okay? The basement is all yours, but last time you streamed from the bathroom...”

“I know, I know. No cummy towels this time.”

“And if you fill the tub, with water or jizz or whatever, just drain it before—”

“No crusty stuff on the porcelain. Got it.”

“Thanks, Babe.” Emily threw on her jacket, emblazoned with the Pearsons Perfections logo. “See you after work. Get that money!”

“You too, Sweetums. Say hi to the ‘Boobjob Mafia’ for me.”


Once his wife was gone and the kitchen was clean, James headed down the basement stairs. Their basement was small yet comfortable, with just two main areas: the laundry/boiler room, and James’s man-cave/streaming room.

Entering the latter, he sat down at his desk. The high-end gaming PC lit up, humming gently as fans spun to life. Within minutes, his stream was back online.

“What’s up morning crew, OZJames is here for another day of preeemium content!”

His cheerful voice rang out in the small basement, and the chat pinged as followers sent James greetings and talked amongst one another.

  • Sup OZJ!!
  • first
  • shit
  • Morning! You look well rested, sleep well?
  • Bet ozmom didnt lol
  • Did you check on her yet?
  • Woops gotta get my gf brb
  • Show us Mommy!!!
  • do it coward, you wont kappa

As the pings sounded off one after another, James heard a quiet moan behind his back. Spinning his chair around, he flicked on the overhead lights and revealed the rest of the room.

A large bed was positioned just behind James’s computer desk, so that his webcam could capture it when he wasn’t seated... And on that bed was his mother.

“OZMom” was lying naked on her back, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. While James was reasonably funny, sorta-charismatic, and alright at video games, it was his busty MILF fucktoy who brought the viewers in droves.

OZMom stretched, her giant tits wobbling. Her chest had become a meme in and of itself, instantly recognizable to anyone who spent time on social media. More loads had been blown to pics and gifs of James’s mother than most professional pornstars could ever hope for. In civilized, free use nations, men would have their chosen cumdumps service them while watching the OZJames stream; in more conservative, less-enlightened countries, they would jack off to her instead. Either way, the subscriptions and sponsorships rolled in.

OZMom’s massive melons weren’t implants, but they certainly weren’t natural either. Beside the bed was a huge shelf full of boxes, plastic tubs, and pill bottles, all bearing the same logo that James’s wife wore: Pearson’s Perfections. Between her employee discount and James’s “Social Media Ambassador” status, the body and mind modification cost him next to nothing.

“Looks like she’s awake,” James said, leaning back to give the camera a better view. “Say hi, Mom!”

“Uph... Mm?” She tried to talk, but found it difficult given that there was a tube in her mouth. The clear rubber hose lead to a box on the nightstand, which was slowly pumping a white fluid down her gullet. “...Mmph!”

“Oh, woooooopsie,” James chuckled. “For those of you who weren’t around last night, my main man Balloontits dropped another $20 to ‘Fill the Pump!’ He got the usual. ”

  • Praise Balloontits
  • BE drip again? Lame
  • fuck yeah, based balloonboi
  • Lol what are you talking about, why are you even here if you don’t like breast expansion?
  • i wanted her ass fatter but ill take it xD

James (and a growing number of viewers) watched as OZMom got her bearings, then tapped the tube. “Mmph?”- “What do you think, guys? Can she take it out?”

  • no
  • Not yet!
  • Sure, I bet she’ll need her mouth soon lol
  • The pump’s not empty!

“Shit, uh, XXXGamer4 has a point,” James continued, advancing on his mother. “Let’s drain this thing.” Kneeling at the foot of the bed, he flicked a switch on the pump’s reservoir. It hummed in response, the tube feeding OZMom much faster than before.

“Mm... Muh, mgggh...” She leaned back and closed her eyes, swallowing repeatedly. James took the opportunity to grab a handful of her breasts, kneading them roughly for his viewer’s entertainment.

Just then, the text-to-speech on James’s computer fired up: “$20 tip from Harold Smash. Message: Morning, James. You should jack off into the pump.”

“Thanks, Harold! Solid plan,” James replied cheerfully, shuffling over to the nightstand. “Gimme a hand, Mom.”

“...Guh...” Still down the thick, creamy , OZMom wrapped a hand around her son’s growing cock. The moment she began stroking him, another message sounded out:

“$5 tip from Harold Smash. Message: And take some Spermizan too, you’re looking pretty small lol.”

“Hey, fuck you... And thanks for the fiver,” James said, grabbing a bottle of pills. “Five dollars, five pills. Sound good?” Without waiting for an answer, he tipped the medicine into his mouth. "Hope you don't mind if I use Mom's pussy instead of jerking it? Seems like a waste not to."

  • Go for it
  • yeah no we dont wanna watch you jack off all day lol
  • Meh, I like it better when you masturbate over her. No homo.
  • Agree to disagree.
  • lucky fuck smash that pussy

Seconds later, James was spreading his mother's thick thighs. She squirmed and moaned as his cockhead pressed against her, trying not to as the weight of her son's body and the pleasure she was feeling made it hard to keep swallowing.

"Fuck yeah... First fuck of the day," James said cheerfully as he slid inside. "Can already feel the Spermizan working. Hope it doesn't don't swell up too much; I don't wanna get stuck inside her again!" He let out a chuckle, groping OZMom's tits absentmindedly. "I guess some of you sick pervs would love that, huh?"

The barrage of pings was drowned out by the pair's grunting and the slap of flesh on flesh. James plowed his mother without restraint, the whole bed shaking as he thrust balls-deep again and again. That was getting harder by the minute, as the slowly swelled his cock... But he took no notice, jamming the extra length and girth in without a second thought.

"Mmm... Gonna be hard not to nut in here," he panted, "but I won't let you down. I'm a professional!" He leaned forward, holding OZMom's trembling body down with both hands. "Take... My... Cock... Hnngh, fuck, gotta--"

Suddenly he pulled out, already firing off. A thick spurt of jizz splashed across his mother's navel, then another landed on her face as James maneuvered his now-gigantic member towards the pump. Tearing open the lid, he managed to get the final two-thirds of his load into its reservoir.

"Shit... Fuck yeah..." His orgasm subsiding, James looked down at the mess he'd made: the pump was dripping, and so was his mother. "Woops, should've taken the lid off before boning down. Lesson learned!"

  • Amateur hour over here. Jk lol that was lit
  • fire in the hole (or out of it i guess)
  • Damn, great start to the show. I nutted right when you did, huge load, my GF choked a bit haha
  • okay that's it, I need some of those pills right now, anyone got the link
  • Google is your friend lol it's just the usual pearsons stuff
  • What now?

As his mother swallowed down the semen-laced medicine, James took a moment to read over the chat. "Hmm... Not sure what's next. We could play with some more , or go upstairs and make a mess big enough to piss off my wife, or even go out... Guess that's up to my viewers, huh? What do you guys think?"


This is a reader-participation-heavy branch, so please leave a comment! You guys are basically OZJames' and OZMom's Twitch chat: you can help pick a direction for their story and/or leave a message for me to put in the feed... Maybe they'll even react to it!

Any suggestions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)