More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who is it?

OLIVIA RODRIGO

After a concert the singer heads backstage entering her private quarters removing her dress in front of a full length mirror checking out her form, "DAMN MY BODY IS FUCKING HOT IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF" Olivia says as John watches her from behind her rack of outfits getting aroused by her beauty; Miss Rodrigo moves her hands over her 5'5" 121 pound shapely frame exploring her 34-28-33 physique, "I'M ALWAYS SO HORNY AFTER A CONCERT" moving her right hand to her vagina entering her nether yaya while her left caresses her 34 C exquisitely shaped breasts. After 5 minutes she says "it's not the same I NEED TO FEEL A MAN IN MY LOINS...HIS HUGE DICK IN MY PUSSY AND MOUTH, I WISH ONE WAS HERE RIGHT NOW", being a whiz at using angles he bounces his 'MEMO RAY' off the mirror into her dark brown eyes making Olivia his willing thrall as she stares straight ahead...a blank expression on her face; John steps out "ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE OLIVIA" walking up to her, "take my clothes off my beautiful cumslut....AND YOU WILL CALL ME MASSA JOHN OR LORD" as she undresses the 6'1" stranger in front of her...everything except his boxers, "you will remember all details of our encounter until I leave...except my face and name bitch", "YES MASSA JOHN I WILL FORGET YOUR NAME & FACE" being told "GET ON THE BED...FACEUP" obeying him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)