More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Nynaeve al'Meara (The Wheel of Time)

Nynaeve al'Meara is one of the main characters in The Wheel of Time. She is portrayed by Zoë Robins.

Nynaeve is the fierce and assertive Wisdom of the Two Rivers, who is driven by her desire to heal.

Personality -

Nynaeve is fierce and assertive and commands respect from her position as Wisdom. She is brash and unpredictable but driven by her desire to heal. Her ability to cure even the sickest in the community allows many to overlook her more abrasive personality traits.

Physical appearance -

Nynaeve is a young woman with dark skin. She has tightly coiled dark brown hair, worn in a very long braid.

Abilities -

Nynaeve is an extremely strong and powerful channeler, considered the most powerful the Tower has seen in a thousand years. Her first act of conscious channeling is an incredible surge of the One Power that is able to Heal everyone in the cave. She is also an expert in healing without the use of the One Power, such as using herbs and poultices. Her life as a Wisdom has made her an expert tracker, and she has some skill with a blade.

However, since she first consciously channeled, some of her "listening to the wind" abilities seem to be dampened.

Nynaeve is also ta'veren, and is a focal point of the Wheel of Time.

Where is Nynaeve when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)