More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

But what is the conspiracy?

Nude world order

"Ok, first things first. We need to prepare the population with subliminal messaging. We can't get them to outright think it's ok to be nude just yet, but we can subtly shift people's perspectives on what they'd do it they were suddenly removed of clothing. Namely we want to make them make less of a deal over it. Or else there'd be no point in making that happen, I have already prepared the basic subliminal ads. Now Lara, I believe you have developed a non toxic chemical that'll weaken most types of clothing fibres?" Bob explained

"Yes sir." Lara replied to him, she then turned her attention to the rest of the room before continuing. I have a few inside agents that can sneak this chemical into clothing factories, washing powders and the such. The basic point is that when people go out and about their clothes might tear completely as they go about their days, rather spontaneously. as you can see here". She finished and pointed to a few large tears in her dress that had already exposed her bra.

"Excellent work. And you know what you are doing?"

"Yes sir."

"Excellent. Now Rachael, your task has been to gather academic papers pertaining to nudity, and to work with Geoffrey to distil the knowledge into simple terms to make into a campaign for the lay public. How's that going?"

"We have found that nudity boosts self esteem, improves hygiene and in the case of children, allows them to grow up to be more mature. We also found a surprising number of arguments around the perverseness of mandating clothing. Arguments that it'll promote better relations between the sexes. Etc." Explained Rachael.

"Indeed" continued Geoffrey "Our adverts have simple slogans such as 'Don't hide real bodies' and 'the innocence you were born with'. We are also depict happy nude people doing ordinary things, hopefully to challenge the notion that nude equals sex."

"Well, are we ready to begin?" Asked Bob to the entire room.

There was a brief pause, you could hear the tension in the room. before Lara blurted out. "It almost feels like when you get to the boss level on a game you've been struggling with for ages, and you think 'Am I about to succeed here?"

The others chuckled and each affirmed they were ready before Bob dismissed them and sent them on their way.

We see the conspiracy unfold, but form whose perspective?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)