More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hemant8 Hemant8

Where does Lizzie's story begin?

Nude medical checkup in front of younger brother

My final exams were approaching and in order to get the permission letter to write the exams, I first needed to submit my medical certificate to the class prefect. That would be proof that I was mentally and physically fit to sit in the exams. All students had to do so in order to get their permission letters. I had gone through medical checkups earlier too and I exactly knew what I was dealing with. Each checkup consisted of some standard stuff like eye checkup, height and weight measurment, etc.(But later I shall come to know that I was wrong as there is a huge difference between medical checkups of teenagers and 18+ adults)

My parents were out of town so I was alone with my younger brother Michael at home. I had decided that today being a sunday, the roads would have less traffic. So at about 12 o clock, I was just about to leave for the medical checkup that's when I realised that leaving my mischievous brother alone at home would be a huge risk. So I him to come with me. He strongly refused but I insisted again and again which left him with . (But I had no idea that I was going to extremely regret his presence during the checkup).

Once we reached the clinic, the doctor told us to wait in the room across the hall. Meanwhile, my brother asked me for my phone to play fortnight.

Michael gets the phone or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)