More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lampost lampost

How do you start your day?

Nude jogging

You grin as you decide what to do. Exercise is important for maintaining your fantastic body. You regularly jog through the neighborhood to get a workout in.

Today, why not step things up a notch and run through your neighborhood naked? It would be pretty risky though. Usually you jog clad in a t-shirt and mid-thigh shorts. You may be loved by your neighbors but even this might be too much for them. Plus what if they told your parents that their daughter was running naked through the streets for everyone to see?

But on the other hand it would be really hot and what better way to celebrate you turning 18 then showing off a little?

You whip off tank top and bra and excitedly pull down your shorts and thong in the same pull, throwing them into a corner of the room. You bask for a moment in your moment of nudity before putting on your running shoes and heading downstairs.

You breath heavily as you work up the courage to open the front door. There would be no coming back from this after all. What if someone calls the police? Your mom is in Hawaii and your step-dad would probably ground you forever if he found out about this. You might get caught and end up in jail. But still, you want to do it.

You open the door and step outside, storing a key under the welcome mat before pulling the locked door behind you. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, bird are signing, and Joy Applebottom was standing naked in her front yard except for a pair of running shoes. Your perky D-cup breasts, toned behind, and hairless slit are exposed to the open air.

You're nervous but also very turned on. You've had fantasies of this moment, late at night when you're in your bed. In some you run past a cheering crowd. In others you're ganged up on by your angry neighbors who decry your sluttery and it ends with you in handcuffs in the back of a police car.

You look around but right now it seems no one is outside to see you in all your glory. That will change soon. It's early morning and people are getting up to go to work. If you wait and do some warmups and stretching there's bound to be someone either coming outside or driving past. Or perhaps you should just start start jogging and see what happens. Perhaps you can say hello to the neighbors as you pass them by.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)